Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Itachi's demon and Orochimaru's jutsu

by road 1 review

Itachi confesses what really happened when he killed almost the whole clan.But Orochimaru is not done yet!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Itachi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-01-19 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 666 words - Complete

1Ambiance
"Calm down...I can explain."Itachi was cut off by Naruto saying,"Explain what?How you killed the Uchiha clan"?Naruto shouted."Yes,it was not my doing."Itachi continued."Then how do you explain being one of the only survivers other than Sasuke"!Tsunade yelled."As you wish,I shall explain."Itachi answered in a kind manner.What's with Itachi?Why is he treating me with respect?And why did he save Naruto?Tsunade thought.Itachi coninued talking."You see,20 years ago,even before the kyuubi attacked the village,a demon by the name of chiraga attacked the Uchiha clan,no one seemed to understand it's purpose,but the demon did not stand a chance agianst the Uchiha clan's sharingan.They defeated thee demon,but chiraga was not gong down that easily.Chiraga unleashed a justu simallar to the justu the forth used to seal the kyuubi inside Naruto.But instead of consealing himself in an orphan,he sealed himself within a 9 year old boy.I was the boy"!Itachi said.Both Naruto and Tsunade were shocked to hear this."So I guess your saying a few years later he plotted his revenge and took over your body and that is how the Uchha clan died."Naruto said in a confused voice."Yes,but upon seeing my brother terrified,I gained my will back and spared my brother.It was only a matter of time before chiraga took over my spirit agian and fled from the village.He became the Itachi you knew me as."He said.Naruto was shocked...but still did not understand something.

"Wait a second,how did you get rid of the demon then,for all we know...this could be a trap!"Naruto shouted."Itachi answered him,"while I was sealed in my own body I had been crafting a jutsu to escape the demon's spirit.But I had to use the justu at the right time so I could seal the demon within an area.Obviously I succeeded."Itachi finished.Hinata had watched the entire display.She wanted to help badly but she was tied in iron chains.She used her byakugan to see if Itachi was planing a surprise attack.Luckily he was not,but Hinata did see Orochimaru was not finished yet!I have to help you Naruto!She thought to herself.Hinata found the hidden strength to break away from the chains and ran toward Naruto.Without warning,Orochimaru threw his sword at Naruto.Hinata quickly jumped in the way and pushed Naruto away from the sword.Naruto looked back to see what had pushed him.

He saw his beloved girlfriend standing next to him."Naruto-kun,are you ok?"Hinata asked after catching her breath."Hinata!Your ok...Im fine,you just saved my life."Naruto answered in relife.Orochimaru was still in pain,so he was only able to use one justu,and you better belive he made it count!"Traping slug hole no justu"Orochimaru called out.Soon all of the escape routes closed and a giant hole disambarked from the ground and Hinata almost fell through.Luckily for her Naruto grabed her hand not letting her fall inside it.A strong current of wind was trying to pull them in."It's usless to resist,this justu will unly sceese once a body falls to the botton of the hole"!Orochimaru called out."I should go"!Naruto said.Everyone was surprised and even tried convinsing Naruto not to sacrifice himself.It was only then Hinata said the to him,"Naruto,you should not do this...besides,what would Konoha be without a Hokage like you?"Hinata said to him.When Hinata said 'you',Naruto had an idea."Don't worry guy's I have a plan!"He said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sorry I took so long,I was having a hard time coming up with an idea for this chapter,to be totally honest,I had a dream of this part of the story!Anyway please rate and review
Sign up to rate and review this story