Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Damn...I Hate Hollywood

by ModKidMC 1 review

model meets the harlequin boys.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
one: Damn, I Hate Hollywood

“Left, mon cher.” I angled my thin frame of a body more left. Day in and day out. Morning, noon, and night. I modeled, I savaged, I urned. I always arrived at the same building in small Utah and dressed in many burlesque outfits, showing girls what they could be. What they wanted to be. No. Even better…what they had to be. Jorge was my usual photographer except for when he was sent out of town for business.
“Give me a sexy pout,” he ordered teasingly. I puckered my lips into a fishy look and squinted my purple-shadowed eyes, placing a manicured hand in my curly autumn blonde hair. “Beautiful,” he extolled as if praising the gods for such beauty.
I just shook my head and walked off the white backdrop, stomach growling for needed food.
“Dawn, get back here. Ve are not done.” he barked, as I continued on. He ran over and grabbed my wrist. “Vhat the hell the hell is wrong vith you, Dawn?” he asked, unphased. I gave him a blank stare.
“Nothing Jorge, I just need to eat. I mean I came here at six and…”
“And nothing, you can’t eat now. You’ll ruin your figure.” he scolded, “And we need to you fit in that corset for the Alice In Wonderland shoot next week.”
“But Jorge..”
“Dawn, darling. Don’t you want to be one of the beautiful fantasies you’ve dreamed of?” he persuaded. That line got me almost everytime.
“Yes,” I sighed in defeat.
“Then you must remain a size three.” he simply stated, “Now get back over here, so we can finish.”
I just shook my head once more and tramped over to the set in my harijuku heels.
**
I eyed the glassed menu in the McDonalds drive-thru. “Welcome to McDonalds, how may we help you?” the speaker blared.
“I’ll take.. uh.. a number ten.” I ordered, slightly pissed that my stomach kept making gurgling noises. It was eleven at night and I had work at ten tomorrow. Oh well, I could sleep it off…the food, I mean.
‘Is that all?”
“Yep.”
“Five thirty-seven. Pull up to the next window please.” I put the car in drive and pulled up to the next window. I looked into the armrest inbetween the front seats and pulled out a ten and some change. Handing her the payment due, she accidently knocked off my glasses. I plopped the rest of the money into her hand and searched for them on the carpeted floor. As she handed me my change, she stopped. “You look like that girl from the Carson and Garner magazine.” she commented. I blushed lightly and gave her a weak smile.
“I get that a lot, but nope I’m just a student at the local college.” I lied fairly.
“Oh,” she said, studying my features, “well.. um.. good luck on your studies.” I grabbed my change from the change container below and drove fast to the next window, putting my thick glasses back on.
**
On this edition of Entertainment Tonight, we’ll be talking about NeYo’s new look and is My Chemical Romance going to cancel their Capitals of The Damned Tour this summer?…
I inhaled the scent of my double cheeseburger and took a colossal bite, savoring the taste between my tongue and teeth.
“Mmmm…” I murmured, then turned my attention back to the television.
But first on ET! , we have word on the famous circus-esque band Panic! At The Disco. At that moment, I picked up the remote and flipped channels. Damn I hate Hollywood.. I groaned inwardly.
Sign up to rate and review this story