Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kiss Of Eternity

Fang Bang

by thatgirlinthecorner 1 review

This is basically chapter one. i just had to use the title..wednesday 13 = love.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-01-23 - Updated: 2008-01-23 - 247 words

0Unrated
Pete shook as he lay on the cold cement surrounded in a pool of his own blood. He waited. Someone would come and save him. Someone had to save him.

"Get up you worthless fuck!" A sharp kick was delivered to Pete's stomach. He cried out. Nobody would save him. He'd die first. He wondered how he got into this. Walking into an alley didn't seem this harmless.

Then the sound Pete had been waiting for this whole time. A gunshot. He winced, waiting for more pain and death to overtake him. But nothing happened. He opened his eyes. His attacker was dead. Sharp, classy footsteps echoed above behind him.

"Well well, if it isn't you. I've been watching you. You're almost a creature of the night. Tell me, do you ever sleep? Are are you just like I was." The figure leaned down behind Pete, he couldn't see a face. Warmth overtook his cold neck, then a mixture of unbearable pain and pleasure erupted through his body, as sharp teeth sank into his neck. This couldn't be happening. What seemed like hours later the figure stood.

"We'll meet again...Peter." Pete gasped for air. He choked. The footsteps echoed down the alley. Pete used the wall as a support and stood. Whoever it was, he was gone. Pete went back inside the club and made his way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror Pete held back his voice.

His eyes were black, his teeth were.......
Sign up to rate and review this story