Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kiss Of Eternity

You're Secrets Out And The Best Part Is It Isn't Even A Good One

by thatgirlinthecorner 0 reviews

bwhahaa.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 494 words

0Unrated
~2 Months Later~

Pete sat alone in the corner of a noisy bar. He hated these places, with their loud, shity music and constantly falshing lights, but this was how he kept himself alive now. Waiting for someone looking for sex, when all he really wanted was blood.

"Hey." Said a short blonde smoothly, making her way over to Pete. Pete didn't even want to be in her presence tonight.

"Hey." He said, not even looking at her. She scoffed at him and walked away. Grinning, Pete pulled his hood over his greasy black hair and made his way into the alley. He checked his watch-12:30-he had plenty of time.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. Fuck-and-Kill himself, how are you?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. Pete turned, glaring, at a girl, possibly his age. She had shoulder length black hair and heavily applied black makeup, she looked like a relitively dark person.

"Who the fuck are you?" Pete demanded.

"I guess you can call me a stalker if you want, but, I've been watching you for a while and, I know quite a lot about your habits.." She said smugly. Pete's stomach clenched, did she honestly know his secret?

"To answer the question you're surely wanting to ask, yes, I know what you are, because I am the same thing." Pete stared at her in amazement.

"Who are you?"

"That's not important now."

"Then answer this, what the fuck are you doing following me around?!" She laughed. Pete grabbed her shoulders, pinning her against the wall. She continued to laugh.

"Answer the fucking question before I kill you!"

"Kill me, if you can, it's all I've wanted for 3 months." Pete's eyes widened. She felt the pain he did.

"So tell me...Peter, how do you feel about being a vampire?" Pete didn't answer, he only stared into her deep, black eyes.

"You're coming with me." Pete grabbed her wrist and began to pull her inot hte direction of his car.

"I'm not fucking you."

"No, you're not."

"Good." Pete pressed the unlock button on his key and shoved open the door of his 2006 Honda Civic, and thrust her inside, slamming the door. He got in the other side of the car and pulled out quickly.

"What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"Ha. You know my secret, did you really think I'd let you go?" Pete smirked.

"Bastard." She said coldly and turned her eyes out the window. Pete eventually pulled into his driveway.

"Nice house." She said admiringly.

"I thought you staked me, shouldn't you know where I live?"

"I don't follow you. You'd notice. I just watched you leave the bar with a different girl each night, who ended up on the evening news dead or missing. I recognized your method and what you were.

Pete grunted and unlocked the car door.

"Dont you dare run."

"Oh believe me, I won't." She said. Pete grinned maliciously. This might have been easier than he thought..
Sign up to rate and review this story