Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What it's Like Bleeding On The Floor

At The End Of The World, Or The Last Thing I See

by lucky_number-13 0 reviews

Can we find him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-25 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 524 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own My Chemical Romance and all of the members in the band.

P.O.V. Anna. She’s Kind Of the main Person Right Now:)

We came to a long corridor lined with doors when we reached the top. I turned around and my eyes grew wide.
“Ray...” I asked, fighting away a laugh.
“Yeah?” Ray answered.
“What the fuck have you got on your head?” I asked eagerly, astonished at what Ray had mounted on his head. He had somehow strapped a torch onto his afro, causing a centre parting so that two parts stuck out at the side.
“Oh, this? It’s just to help us see better” Ray explained as he switched the torch on.
“There’s a bloody million lights up here!” I exclaimed.
“So? It’s still looks cool” Ray said as he did an Elvis impression.
“Look, Ray, we don’t have time for this shit! We need to fucking find Gerard!!!” I shouted at Ray. Ray looked taken back. He cursed under his breath and we continued walking.
“Yeah Ray, you look like an idiot.” Bob said.
“Oh yeah? Oh yeah?!” Ray asked starting a slap fight with Bob.
“What the fu- Hey! HEY!” Frankie cried, desperately trying to break up the fight between the two guys. Eventually, after lots of slapping and pinching, he did.
Bob and Ray cursed at eachother one last time and kept silent.
“Come on, let’s check out this room.” I said as I headed for the first room on the right. I turned the handle, but it wouldn’t budge. I tried again. And again. It still didn’t open.
“Oh...Let’s try the next one.” I said heading for the next door on the left.
“Yeah, if this door is locked then Gerard can’t have got in either.” We tried every single door and they didn’t budge, until eventually we came to one right at the end of the corridor.
“Hey, this one opens!” I cried in joy for some reason and we all ran in. The room was massive. It had a large double bed, to the right and a desk. I wondered why that had a room like this in a bar. Oh god I didn’t even want to go there. The room also led to a bathroom which Frankie had discovered.
All the guys were at the back of the room scouting around looking under the bed and under everything really.
I went forward and saw a balcony. I started shaking.
Gerard was there. He had his back to us, his long black hair glimmering in the moonlight. Suddenly, a bolt of relief and joy thundered through me.
“Oh my fuck! Guys! Gerard’s here!” I cried turning around to the guys.
“What? Oh my god really?!” Frankie exclaimed in a high voice. I seemed to have all the other guys’ attentions too. Well I’d just found gee what do you fucking expect.
“Yeah he-“ I started but faded in a flash when I saw the balcony was empty. Then I heard a thud.



He’d jumped.
Sign up to rate and review this story