Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Is The Red Of The Rose On Your Coffin Door

I Dont Think Im Alone

by Taelor_Iero 1 review

young Mikey Way is kicked out of his house when he is only 16, he meets a stranger that seems nice. but is life all its been cracked out to be?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-02-01 - Updated: 2008-02-02 - 403 words

0Unrated
The sun was setting, and the long dead grass and weeds swayed in the light summer breeze. Mikey just sat, his back propped up on the tree he was leaning on. He had a far off look in his eyes as he stared at the grave marker in his wake.
He stood and walked towards the front entrance to the cemetary. He had no idea where he was going, he hado no where to go. Being a teen at the age of sixteen, he was kicked out of his parents house. His father beat him on a regular basis, being the drunk man he is. Mikey had had enough of this and punched his father in the face.
"What are you doing here?" a stranger asked from somewhere in the darkness, causing Mikey to jump.
"I was just... l-lea-leaving" Mikey managed to studder out through his harsh breathing.
"Oh, well you dont have to go. I really dont mind" the stranger stated whilst walking closer. He gave Mikey a smile as he came into veiw.
Mikey didnt say a word as he studied this stranger. He had medium length dark brown hair that was pinned behing his ears. He looked fairly young, maybe eighteen, could be nineteen. He was fairly shorter than Mikey and had well defined cheek bones.
"Are you okay" he asked as he cocked his head to the side in concern, and wonder. 'This guy is weird' Mikey thought to himself.
"I'm fine, but i have to go" Mikey said as he walked away. He turned around to get one last look at the guy, but he had disapeared.
Mikey shook his head in disbelief and walked down the street. He had decided to go to his girlfriends house. Mikey was deep in thought when he felt a hand on his shoulder causing him to jump.
"Sooo, where are we going, and by the way, my name is Frank" the stranger from earlier smiled.
"Dont scare me like that, and my name is Mikey. Where did you go earlier?" Mikey asked with curiosity.
"Hello then Mikey, I have a question for you..." Frank replied brushing off the question.
"Hi Frank. Fire at will" Mikey smiled at Frank.
"Do you, well this is awkward... Well do you beleive, well sheesh.." Frank stammered.
"Spill already" Mikey said while looking at Frank.
"Vampires?" Frank asked, causing a smirk to appear on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story