Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A different story to tell

Trust

by Korikian 1 review

read the chapter

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-03 - Updated: 2008-02-03 - 1150 words

0Unrated
Here I had to force myself to start this chapter finally and now its done it’s longer than I planned I wanted to leave you hanging earlier on but oh well there will be plenty of time to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure it’s one of them?” asked Cronus looking down at a short nasty looking man.

“Oh yes Master Cronus” said the man bowing quickly “The ring you gave me reacted when I caught her. She must be one of the chosen ones.” He said nervously.

“For your sake she better be,” Cronus snapped “You’ve failed me twice before this and it’s becoming hard to cover up their disappearances. Now go and summon the troops to capture this, so called chosen one. And make sure you leave after sunset, I don’t want anyone knowing that I’m back until I have broken the Prophecy.”

“Yes Master Cronus,” the man said scurrying off quickly.

“Ahhh so one of my rings has finally discovered one of them,” Cronus said smiling “ once I have destroyed them I will no longer need that pathetic fool. And then Oleander will be mine for the taking” he laughed.

“I have been sealed away for 15 years because I failed to destroy one of the seven, but now there is nothing standing in my way but those seven.” He said picking up a sword “But after tonight that won’t be a problem.” he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Who was that boy?’ the young girl thought as she stared in to the fire. Its flames flickering lightly in the cool midnight air. ‘And why did he pay so much money for that horrid man to let me go?’ she sighed to herself and gazed up at the stars the moon was almost full and it’s bright light showed every detail of the forest clearing. “I don’t know anymore,” she said collapsing against the cool forest floor. She lay on her back and closed her eyes. “I feel like I know him from somewhere…” she murmured.

“Me to” came a voice from behind the girl.

She sprung to her feet grabbing one of the logs for the fire. “Who are you, and what do you want?” she yelled as she swung at where the voice came from.

“Relax I’m not here to hurt you.” Said the voice grabbing her arm firmly. She looked up to see the same boy that had saved her that morning.

“What are you doing here!” she yelled angrily trying to free herself from his grip.

“I just wanted to make sure you were alright.” he said taking the log from her and sitting her down next to the fire. “Now are you going to be difficult or can we talk like normal people.” he asked looking her in the eyes.

She stared into his eyes for what seemed like hours, ‘Those eyes…’ she thought turning her face away ‘I feel like they are looking into me..’ she lowered her hand slowly avoiding the gaze of the boy.

“Good now we can talk” he said softly releasing her hand from his grip. “Now can you tell me where you came from?” he asked quietly.

“No, I can’t I don’t know anything about where I came from,” she said sadly “ I was found in the forest not far from here and I was raised by the dwarfs. When I was finally told about how I was found I decided to leave the only home I knew to search for anything that could explain where I came from. But I found nothing and before I knew it I was traveling town to town living of the forest and the occasional thing from town.”

“Well your obviously not a Dwarf,” he said trying to cheer the girl up “Your obviously not human because of you pointed ears. Probably the best bet would be an elf, like me” he said with a smile “welcome to the club I’m Archie” he said smiling.

“I’m Atlanta” she answered with a small smile. “So Archie what are you doing out here?” she asked.

“Uhhh I’m just a traveller going to Landor to get married.” he said biting his lip nervously.

“Really, to who?” she asked her hazel grey eyes shinning with interest.

“Theresa,” he mumbled avoiding eye contact.

“Theresa, huh, that’s a nice name” she said eagerly “What’s she like?” she asked.

“Well the thing is… I’ve never met her…” he said quietly. “It’s an arranged marriage.”

“Oh…” she said softly “well I better get going to sleep” she said quickly as she threw a couple blankets over her.

“Oh” he said sadly as he got up to leave “my camp won’t be far from here if you need me” he offered.

“No that won’t be a problem I can fend for myself without you help.” she said quickly, turning her back to him.

“Okay, well goodbye” he said.

Atlanta closed her eyes and pretended she was asleep. ‘Please just go away!’ She thought sadly clenching her blankets tighter.

“Ok I’ll just go ” he said quietly heading towards his camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I know I shouldn’t have acted like that, but I can’t afford to make friends.” Atlanta thought as she poked the embers of her fire with a stick, the sparks flew up lightly in the breeze landing on the ground next to her. She watched as their glow dimmed and finally went out she hugged her knees tightly as a single tear trickled down her cheek. “I can’t trust anyone anymore…” she said wiping the tear away.

“Oh dear child you can trust me” came a voice from behind her.

Atlanta turned around to see the nasty little man from the day before, with him were two giants both with menacing looks on their faces.

“I promise that you will be destroyed” He said with a smirk “And trust me, I always keep my promises”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bwahahahahahaha I had to do that. I hope this chapter was to you liking I had a bit of trouble making up the names for the world they live in. I’m still not sure if I like it but if any good suggestions come up I may change it.

Yes Archie’s engaged to Theresa! I don’t know how many weirdo’s there are out there that like Archie and Theresa together I find it really strange they’re nothing like each other. But anyway, who know what I’ll do in the end. You’ll just have to read it till the end. :P Hope the few people that read this enjoy it :P

Till next Chapter

Korikian,

P.s. I am currently making a valentines pic for class of the titans it should be up on deviant art hopefully by valentines day.
Sign up to rate and review this story