Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 10

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Read the story...I UPDATED!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 1356 words

0Unrated

William and Brooke walked out of the room towards the living room which was once again filled with various boys including Ryan, Brendon, and Jon.

‘Who’s at the door?’ Will asked as Michael and Ryan stood at the door.

‘Some guy he looks pretty pissed.’

‘Bill its Mark.’ Brooke whispered after looking through the peep hole.

‘Let me talk to him.’

‘I’ll handle it.’ Brooke said putting her hand on his chest to stop him.

‘No.’ William said forcefully.

‘William, I’ll handle it. There are plenty of people here; he’s not going to do anything.’ Brooke said before turning around and walking to the door. She opened it to find Mark holding roses. Brooke wanted to laugh in his face as she stood leaning on one foot.

‘What are you doing here?’ she snapped.

‘Baby, I’m so sorry about what happened. I feel terrible; I swear it’ll never happen again.’ He said holding out the flowers to her.

‘I can’t believe you would even show your face around here after what you did to her.’ William said pushing Brooke out of the way as his temper slowly got the best of him.

‘Hey look dude, you have no idea what went on so mind your own business.’

‘I know that you raped her and then you’re coming back over here begging for her forgiveness. You’re just lucky she hasn’t called her dad or the police yet.’

‘I’m just trying to make things right before the wedding. I don’t care what she does, obviously, she’s doing you.’

‘The wedding? You think that there is going to be a wedding after what you did. Get a clue Mark, Why would you want to marry someone who doesn’t want to be with you too? Who hates you as much as I do? There isn’t going to be a wedding.’ Brooke said before shutting the door in his face.


“U see I called my old lady
4 a friendly word
She picked up the phone
Dropped it on the floor
(Sex, sex) is all I heard
Are we gonna let de-elevator
Bring us down
Oh, no Let's Go!
Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Let's look 4 the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!
We're all excited
But we don't know why
Maybe it's cuz
We're all gonna die
And when we do (When we do)
What's it all 4 (What's it all 4)
U better live now
Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door
Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down
Oh, no let's go!
Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Look 4 the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!
C'mon baby
Let's get nuts
Yeah
Crazy
Let's go crazy
Are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down
Oh, no let's go!
Go crazy
I said let's go crazy (Go crazy)
Let's go, let's go
Go
Let's go
Dr. Everything'll be alright
Will make everything go wrong
Pills and thrills and dafodills will kill
Hang tough children
He's coming
He's coming
Coming”

Brooke played the cord to her hair dryer as her air guitar as she sang along to her favorite Prince Song of all time. She stood in front of her mirror in her bra and short sleeping shorts unbeknownst to her a one William Beckett was watching the entire show.

As the song ended Brooke walked over to her computer to change the song, ‘With a performance like that, I might need to find a new job.’ Beckett said startling his girl while he leaned against the door frame. Brooke jumped and screamed turning around and clutching her chest as she caught her breath.

‘How long have you been standing there?’

‘Long enough to see you looking for a purple banana.’ He joked as she walked in and put his arms around her waist from behind.

‘I can’t believe you were standing there.’ She said taking his arms out from around her waist as she walked into the bathroom.

‘Do you think you could do that for me again? It was an awesome performance.’

Brooke rolled her eyes as she walked over to her closet, ‘what are you doing here anyway?’

‘We’re going shopping today remember?’

‘I thought I was shopping with my mom today.’

‘No, I told your mom to tell you that you and I were shopping today.’

‘Oh.’ Brooke said pulling out a pair of jeans and a sweater and throwing it on the bed.

Twenty minutes later, Brooke picked up her bag and William’s hand and headed down the stairs, ‘So did you catch her Prince performance?’ Dr. Ryan asked from the couch.

‘I did…priceless.’ William laughed as Brooke rolled her eyes dragging him out the door.

Brooke sat in the car looking out the window at the beautiful white snowflakes fell on William’s windshield. She felt warm and comfortable in the black leather seats as the radio played a soft version of the Smashing Pumpkins.

‘What’s the matter babe? I was just joking about your Prince performance.’ William asked as he pulled into a parking spot. Brooke unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over to kiss William.

‘I think I love you.’ She whispered looking up at him before he pressed his lips to hers.

‘That’s good because I’m pretty sure I love you too.’ He smiled before kissing her again.

Brooke smiled as she ran her hand through his hair, ‘Let’s get some shopping done.’ She smiled.

‘Okay.’ Beckett said before kissing her again and getting out of the car.

‘What do you want for Christmas babe?’ Brooke asked they walked down the street holding hands.

‘Well for starters this wimpy ass engagement ring off of your beautiful finger would be a great present. Other than that, a romantic night with you would be an awesome present.’

‘How romantic we talkin’ here?’

‘I don’t know, you’ll have to think that one up on your own.’ He winked before walking into Tarcori Diamond Company.

‘What are we doing in here Will?’ Brooke asked.

‘Oh, I’m going to get my mom a new necklace for Christmas.’ He lied.

‘Okay.’ She smiled as he walked towards the counter to look at the various diamonds.

‘May I help you ma’am?’ a sales man asked as Brooke rested her left hand on the glass looking at the beautiful engagement rings in the case.

‘Oh I’m just waiting for him.’ She said looking at William who was talking to a man.

‘These are beautiful rings.’ He smiled as he took out the one she had been looking at, ‘What size are you?’

‘A six.’ She whispered as he took the ring off the holder.

‘May I?’ he asked as she slid off her current engagement ring before he put it on slowly, ‘An engagement ring is meant to symbolize something beautiful, rare, and precious, like the love a couple hopes to share through out their life together. It’s is said to be the most precious piece of jewelry a women will ever receive and should be picked to symbolize that woman’s beauty. An engagement ring must fit the woman, my dear, this ring fits you like a glove.’ the salesman said as Brooke held the beautiful platinum diamond ring on her finger.

‘Wow.’ William whispered as he stood behind her, ‘Now that’s an engagement ring.’

‘It’s beautiful.’

‘It is and it’s too bad I already have an engagement ring.’ She smiled slowly taking the small metal piece of heaven off her finger and sliding her other plain silver band back on her finger, ‘I’m going to go wait outside.’

William watched as she walked out the door before turning to the man and smiling, ‘Thanks Adam.’ He smiled.

‘You’re welcome William, so will this be it?’ he asked as he took a box out from under the cabinet.

‘Yeah that’s the one.’ William said with a smile on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story