Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

ShotgunBlowjob

by -PLWwayy 3 reviews

Gee and Frankie.. Make up... Mikey's not handling this well..he meets with an..old friend...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 1929 words

0Unrated
FRANKIES POV.
I sat in Starbucks, marvelling over last’s nights events. After I collapsed on a park bench a few streets from the hotel, the guys had found me and took me back, checking me in and getting me a room. I vaguely heard them talking about who should stay with me and who should go back to the trailer. Eventually they decided they’d all check into the hotel (a day early), and one of them would share my room. I wasn’t awake for long enough to find out who, but when I woke this morning and saw Gerard on the bed next to me, looking at me so intensely, I freaked out. He was just sitting there on the bed, staring. His eyes looked red and puffy, from lack of sleep combined with crying, I guess. When I opened my eyes, he spoke as though he was being choked. “Frankie.” I didn’t respond. I just looked away from him and contemplated whether to talk to him, go back to sleep, or get the fuck out of there. When I finally looked back at him, decision still not made, tears were pouring out of his beautiful hazel eyes, pleading silently. I felt awful. But why should I? He was the cheating, lying, incestuous one, not me. But those eyes... No. I got up, and walked out of the room, saying quietly “I’m going to Starbucks.” Gerard responded “Frankie... Please.” But before he could continue, I walked out. I saw Ray in the lobby, bringing up bags. I guess they didn’t have the time last night. He saw me and asked where I was going. “Starbucks.” I said. “Okay.” Was all he said. I was so grateful he didn’t try and talk me into staying or talking to Gee, I could have hugged him. Instead I nodded and walked out and down the street to Starbucks. I saw Brian getting out of the trailer but he didn’t see me, thank god.
And now here I am. Sitting all alone, smoking, while tears fall into my shaken iced tea lemonade. The sensible thing to do would be to go back to the hotel, confront Gee and get this thing behind us. But how could that happen? If I and Gerard are ever okay again I won’t be able to kiss him without wondering if he’s thinking of Mikey. Won’t be able to stand seeing him with Mikey. Fuck. How could they do this to me?
I put out my cigarette, and walked out, leaving my tear-logged drink on the table. My feet were taking me back to the hotel, while my brain was screaming at me to go the other way. When I finally reached the hotel, I hoped Gerard wouldn’t be in the room. I turned the doorknob. It was unlocked. Shit, I thought. Sure enough, I walked in, there was Gerard, on his bed, and Mikey, on mine.
Well at least they aren’t on top of each other.
“Frankie!” Gerard exclaimed, relieved. Mikey turned around and smiled weakly. Gerard said “Frankie, we need to talk.” I nodded and walked over to the couch. I sat down and looked out the window. Not wanting to meet eyes with either of them. There was a long awkward silence. Then Mikey finally said “Frankie, we don’t know what to do. We can’t explain what happened and we don’t expect you to forgive us for it.” I nodded. I hated the way he was talking for both of them, but I promised myself I’d hear them out. Mikey kept talking. “As you know me and gee have always been close-.”
Hah fuck oath I know it.
“And what happened.. It was the first and last time… We just got a bit carried away-.”
A bit?
“It won’t happen again. We really are so sorry-“
Geez this is the most I’ve heard him say since I’ve known him.
Mikey looked around a Gerard expectantly. Gerard looked like he was going to shrug, but instead sniffed and resumed looked at his shoes, as he said in a tiny voice I wasn’t used to: “Frankie… I don’t know what to say.. I can’t explain myself. I didn’t want to hurt you, ever. I wasn’t thinking straight. You know Mikey had been drinking-“
Hmm.. He’s doing better than four eyes was.
“ and We were fighting over the Xbox, and it just happened. I regret it...” He glanced over at Mikey, whose expression changed for a split second before he buried his face in his hands. “...So much. You’re the only one for me Frankie. But I know what I’ve done is wrong on many levels, so I’ll let you make the choice. What happens next is completely up to you. I don’t want to lose you. I love you.”-
Yeah, well-
Without warning, Mikey got up and leapt on me, and planted a punch smack on my lip. “Mikey, what the fuck?!?” Gerard screamed, running over and pushing Mikey off me. He looked so angry... His face... I realise now the only reason I took him back in the end was how angry he was at that moment and that expression on his face. “I fucking hate you!” Mikey screamed in my face. I stood up and prepared to hit Mikey, but Gee grabbed him and pulled him, shoving him viciously out of the room. He locked the door then spun and ran to me, cupping my chin and examining my swollen and now bleeding split lip. He kissed my cheek, smiled when I didn’t object, walked to the bathroom and returned with a facecloth soaked in warm water, which he dabbed on my lip. I looked up at him, trying my best to look grateful. It looked like he got it, because forgetting my swollen lip, he dropped the cloth and kissed me. I kissed back, the warmness of him flooding through me, all bad thoughts discarded as I wrapped my arms around him. He moved so he was fully on the bed, and applied pressure so I slid back to a laying down position. He moved again so he was on top of me, his arms pinning mine to the bed. He dipped down and kissed my bleeding lip, sucking off the blood and moaning. He’d never shown this lust for blood before with me… And I kinda liked it. I seized him by the shoulders and rolled over so I was on top, and I could feel his now hard cock underneath me, so I reached down and undid his belt and fly with one hand, yanked them down slightly along with his boxers and stroked his cock gently, smiling as he let out a soft whimper. I moved my whole body down….

GEE’S POV.
I grabbed his arm. “No.” He looked a bit startled. “Allow me. You deserve it more than I do.” So I Flipped over so He was underneath me again and kissed his neck, pulling his shirt off and kissing my way down his chest, to his tummy, pausing at the waistline to unbutton and unzip, pull down and move. Once I had, I gave him the sexiest grin I could, before playfully kissing and licking his member. Now he was taking his breath in short gasps, as I took him fully in my mouth, and sucked, using my tongue to circle the head, then I plunged it as far as my throat would allow, which was fine, I felt his base as he moaned, then I repeated, and sucked harder, harder, till he came down my throat. I swallowed, still trying to look sexy.
I never really got used to the taste of cum, with Mikey or any other guy he’d pull out and I’d use my hand, or spit like crazy and rinse my mouth. But with Frankie I didn’t mind at all. Frankie smiled, and launched himself at me, laying light feathery kisses on my face. I love him. It’s that simple. There’s nothing, no one else out there for me.

MIKEY’S POV.
Fucking Iero. Cunt. Doesn’t deserve Gerard. What’s so great about him anyway?
Mikey swigged from his now nearly empty bottle of vodka.
Come on, they’re so happy together. They love each other. Isn’t that good enough?
No. No love can compare to the love I feel for Gerard. He’s all there is. Everything. I.. understand him perfectly, I sense his every thought, movement.. Frank just gives good blowjobs.
Come on.. Gerard tells you his secrets because he trusts you, not so you can use them against him.
I don’t care. I want more than trust.
I thought you wanted him to be happy…
He could be happier with me! We could go away someplace.. We don’t need this band, we-
Gerard does. Gerard needs this band and you know it.
I don’t know what to do.
I swiped at my runny nose and continued to sob. What the fuck did I do to deserve this? Gerard should be all mine. I had him first. I had him since I was fucking born. We grew up together. I know him. I know him the best. No one could ever understand him like I do. So why the fuck isn’t it ME he snuggles up with at night. Why is it ME that has to watch him and Iero be the happy couple? Why don’t the rest of the group see it? They’re supposed to be the smart ones. Gerard should be all mine, surely they know that.
I stood up, I was going to get them, they’ll understand. They will. If they don’t, I’ll go and fucking blow Iero’s brains out. I walked down the hallway to Ray’s room, and knocked hard. He opened the door a tiny slit, but I shoved the door open and walked in. “Hey man, what’s the-… Mikey, what’s wrong? What’s happened? Are you Ok? Has anything happened to Gerard?” I sat down on his bed and tried to talk, but the words would come out. I suddenly felt really sick. I needed to do it.. Soon.. Now.. Ray was still talking, but I wasn’t listening. I stood up, shoved him out of the way and stormed out, then back to my room. I dug down into my overflowing suitcase and produced a shoebox. Inside, wrapped in hankies and such, was a handgun I had bought once, a long time ago. I could hear Ray anymore, I assumed he’d gone to get Bob. The gun was loaded, but on safe. I took it off and walked out and into Gerard’s room. Iero, you’re fucked.
I opened the door to find them snuggled up and asleep on Gee’s bed. Frankie was topless and both their belts were undone. Fucking great, make up sex? Frank is so gullible. As if Gerard won’t be back between my legs this time next week. I laugh aloud at the thought and as I do, Franks eyes open slowly. He see’s me and looks a little strange, then he see’s what I’m holding and jumps. Waking Gerard in the process, he stands up. “Mikey, what are you doing?”
Sign up to rate and review this story