Categories > Original > Horror > Red Walls

Chapter Three

by famouslastwords93 1 review

this chapter is the final chapter of the story, which is sadly incomplete.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 405 words

0Unrated
I can't feel myself, I must be dreaming.
I'm standing in our school hallway, only the walls look aged, as if it was before the renovation.
I notice the banner hanging up on the wall: Welcome Class of 1997.
Oh my gosh, it was the year of the masacre.
I looked around for Claudia. All there was were just the doors, floor, and walls making the hallway.
I ran down the hall to the front office, and stormed into it.
The room was empty, and the only sound was the clock ticking. I looked at it, it was seven-fifteen in the morning. Thirty minutes before students would file in and get ready for first period.
I had no idea what day it was, so I looked all over the room for some sort of calender or thing to tell me the date.
Success! I found a calender. Today was November twenty-eighth, the day of the masacre.

I awoke with my alarm clock blasting in my ears, and cold sweat running down my face.
I slammed my hand down on the off button, then got up.
It was six forty-five A.M. and I the sky outside my window was dark. If it stayed that way all day, I'd say it was a good day.
Waking up in the morning is never my best accomplished task: getting up at six in the morning after staying up to watch South Park and Full Metal Alchemest and feeling like crap sucks.
I go over to my closet and dress into my clothes for today. A simple tee, jeans, and a Taking Back Sunday hoodie.
I put on my converse shoes then walk down the hall to the bathroom and put on my makeup and gussy up.
I re-straighten my short hair, then slip on my eyeliner and mascara.

For breakfast it's the usual: toast and jam and orange juice.
Tasting the toast with the strawberry jam on it first thing in the morning feels weird and disgusting. But as soon as I'm finished I dash to the bathroom and brush my teeth.
Afterwords it's usually seven-fifteenish and I'm already on the freeway torwards school.
Relaxing in the car driving down the highway can be pretty calming, especially when you have Atreyu's Doomsday blasting through your speakers and you don't have mom or dad there to tell you to turn it down or to take it out because it's crap.
Sign up to rate and review this story