Categories > Original > Horror > Red Walls

Chapter Two

by famouslastwords93 0 reviews

chapter two

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-06 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 1056 words

0Unrated

Once school lets out, I head straigt to my car with my things, and Leslie litterly running after me.
"Gina!" Leslie shouts as I pull out my car keys.
As I unlock my car, Leslie comes up and grabs my shoulder.
"Gina, are you okay?" she asks.
I nod, "I'm fine." I reply.
"Are you sure?" Leslie asks. "I mean, you've been really quiet since lunch. You're acting as if you've seen a ghost."
"Funny you say that." I mention, then open the car door and get in.
Leslie peeks her head in my window. "Whatever, call me tonight." she says, then heads off to her car.
I quickly pull out and drive off.

On the way home, I think about that girl.
Who is she?
Where'd she come from?
And what the hell does she want?
I pull into my driveway and park in front of the third garage on the right and get out.
I go over to the garage and press in the key code, then let myself in after the garage door lifts.
I walk myself in and go up to my room.
My room smells like my lavender and jasmine candles, even when the rest of the house smells like crap.
My bed cover is purple with black stripes, a desk with my computer desktop in the corner.
I make myself comfy by changing into black sweat pants and a Metallica tee-shirt, then lounge on my bed to do my homework.
Figuring out certain math problems is hell. Especially algebra problems dealing with pie. Bluh. I can do it, just hate wasting my time on it. I mean, I plan to either be a musician or a poet when I grow up, not a scientist or a math teacher.

When I finish, I feel like writing down some lyrics. They sound corny in my mind, but sometimes they might not even come out as lyrics, more like poetry.

I've watched love die to many times
Our love died long ago
And now that love must ressurect.

"Sweet." I say staring down at my words.
I begin to feel a cold rush pass through my hair and and press on my face.
I look up and standing right there is the girl.
My heart beats faster and faster, and my breath feels shorter.
"Don't be frightened." she whispers.
I still lay there staring at her, I feel myself begin to vibrate and shake.
"What do you want?" I ask quietly.
"I won't hurt you." she says. "I just can't believe that you can see me."
"Well duh I can see you!" I whisper-shout.
"But how?" she asks as she begins to pace my room. "I mean, I've never been seen my a human before since I've been dead."
"Well, maybe I'm physco and one of those people who can see the dead and tell the future. Which probably means I'll end up being one of those people who get possessed." I explain.
She giggles. "No, you won't." she says. "Demons only possess when they are weak and need to regain stregnth."
"Oh," I say feeling dumb. "well then what do you want?"
"Well, seeing as you can see me, I figured that we could try to figure out why." she says.
"Whatever." I say, obviously trying to believe this is all a dream and I've watched to much of The Ring and Ghost.
"What do you keep in there?" she asks looking at my notebook.
"Stuff." I answer.
"What kind of stuff?" she asks.
"Just stuff, besides it's none of your buisness." I firmly say.
"Puh-lease. Who am I going to tell anyway?" she states. "Besides I'm a ghost."
"Fine." I say as I roll my eyes and closing my notebook.
"I keep in here my thoughts, some are random, and some are how I feel. Also my poems and lyrics go in here. But the most important thing is that I carry it everywhere, so when I have a feeling, I write it down."
She nods, then sighs.
"I wish I had one of those on my last day." she says.
"What do you mean?" I ask concerned.
"Don't you recognise me from any newspaper clippings?" she asks pulling her hair back so I can see her face clearly.
"No, not really." I say even more confused. "How long ago did you die?" I asked.
"The shooting og '93." she says.
I feel my eyes strein as I try to look in her clear, yet dark eyes.
"You died in the masacre?" I asked feeling sympathetic and scared.
She nods her head, then little clouds begin to come out of her eyes.
"What's wrong with your eyes?" I asked.
"Oh, well, think about it. Spirits can't cry. Since we are dead and our bodies are decaying, we cannot shed tears." she softly explains.
"Oh," I say as she swats away the clouds. "You get used to it quickly."
"Can you feel emotions?" I ask.
"It depends, if it's something as simple as being called moon dust by all the other teen angels, then no." she explains. "But if it's something big, like I look down and see one of my family members pass, I have multiple emotions. I feel their sadness, but I feel rejoiced because I won't be alone anymore."
"I see, so if you feel it as well as your own?" I ask.
"Yes," she says. "But certain emotions we cannot feel for commandments and self knowledge."
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
She takes a deep breath, I can tell she feels my stress and tension.
"Like if we feel someone's murderous emotions, it could send us to hell." she explains. "Making that soul a fallen angel. Understand?"
"Yeah," I say looking out at the clouds begin to pile in, and rain begins to fall. "the sun was shining earlier."
"Well hey, where do you think our tears are supposed to go?" she giggles.

Before she can go, I ask her for her name.
She sighs sitting down on my bed. "Well, my human name was Claudia Kane." Claudia says. "But when you enter heaven, you are granted the name of your best feeling."
"Sweet," I say feeling myself sound like a wasted hippie.
"My angel name is Claudia Hope." she says, then disappears out my window.
Sign up to rate and review this story