Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

03 I Had a Dream Today!

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 1993 words

1Insightful
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 03 I Had a Dream Today!
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

Benji and I grabbed a cart and roamed the aisles of the store looking for food that was within his budget. My mind was racing with questions about him. I didn't have any gay friends; at least, not that I knew of. I didn't want to be rude though. I mean, just blurting out random questions would bother me and make me feel uncomfortable if I were him. "What's up?" Benji asked, pulling a box of angel hair pasta off the shelf. I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip, not fully catching his question. "What's up with you?" he repeated. I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been quiet ever since the car. Something's bothering you...what's going on?"

"I didn't want to say something rude." I replied truthfully, making him laugh softly.

"Go ahead...ask whatever you want. I don't care." he said, pushing the cart forward only to stop at the Jell-O and peer at the prices. After deciding that they would be too much, he went on without any.

"When did you first realize you were...homosexual?" My question made him burst out with laughter. I just stared at him, not knowing what was so funny. Seeing my clueless expression, he tried to calm himself.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry. It's just...you said 'homosexual' like a fucking third grader cussing for the first time. Dude. I'm gay. So what? I don't care. Be as blunt as you want." I grinned.

"I didn't want to offend you."

"The only time I'll be offended is when someone calls me a fag and means it as an insult, but no one knows except for my friends and you, so there's no problem." I made a mental note to never call him a fag, joking or not. "But yeah...I've known since I was about...ten? Eleven maybe?" I nodded.

"Were you scared?" He paused, an expression that told me that he was remembering back to that time in a somewhat fond manner.

"Yeah I was. I was just a kid...I didn't know what to do, you know? I thought that if I told my friends, I'd lose them, if I told my family, they'd hate me...I started dating girls more and more trying to forget. I never could...soon, I just accepted it. I was gay."

"Damn. That must have been hard for you. When did you finally accept it? Like, how much later?"

"I was thirteen when I started to date guys. They were like me...scared and not really sure of themselves, but they knew they were different in a way." I nodded.

"Fair enough."

"Yeah. I got tired of all the kids I was dating because they weren't the type that would kiss or hug or hold hands...they were, in lack of a better term, gay like that. So instead, I started to date older guys...like fifteen and sixteen year olds."

"When you were thirteen?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah. That was a time in my life I don't like to talk about with people I don't really know. No offense." I nodded.

"Of course; none taken. So...have you ever seriously been with a guy?"

"Oh yeah. I've been with a few...and I know what your next question is...so yeah. I have had sex with another guy. I'm going to Hell." he added with a laugh. I grinned as well.

"So if you were to see some hot blonde with big boobs naked, spreading her legs for you...you wouldn't be interested in the least?" He picked out a jar of spaghetti sauce and put it in the cart.

"Not in the least. I don't know why, but I just like dick's better."

"Do you have a boyfriend now?" He paused again and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why no, I don't...you interested?" he asked, wagging his eyebrows. I jumped back a little, realizing how gay my question sounded. I didn't mean it that way.

"No! No, I was just curious." He nodded and laughed.

"/Right/. I'm just playing...I know what you mean." I smiled. As he was checking the expiration date on a package of sausage, I bit my bottom lip thinking of more questions. I had a ton of them a second ago, where did they all run off to?

"Oh! You said you'd get beat worse at school if anybody found out about you. Who's beating you up now?" He shrugged.

"Some thickheaded jock; I think its name is Gary." I laughed at his usage of 'it' instead of 'his'.

"Greg, you mean?" He looked up at me from the sausage.

"Yeah. A friend of yours?" he asked, throwing the package into the cart without breaking eye contact with me. The sound of metal rattling told us he got it in.

"No. He hates me with a mad passion." Benji nodded.

"I see."

"I could get him to stop if you want. I've got some friends on the weight lifting team." I offered. He laughed and started to head off to the check out counter.

"Thanks, but no. I've got it under control."

"Are you sure?" He shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean...I'm faster than him if I didn't want to fight and even if I did, well...I can handle it." He paid for his things and grabbed the bag the cashier handed him.

"Sir, if you only bought three things...why did you get one of the carts instead of the basket?" she asked him. He just stared at her.

"Because I like. To push. The cart. Stop trying to suck the fun out of my shopping experience!" he exclaimed and stormed off. I just shrugged to the lady and started off after him. When we were outside, I found Benji waiting for me by a bench laughing. "God I love fucking with them." he sighed. I smirked.

"You know Benj...you never struck me as one to be gay." He stared at me.

"Why not?"

"Well, you don't have a lisp, or that weird walk, a limp wrist, an obsession with designer fashion, friends that are predominantly girls or anything else like that. Fuck...you could probably kick my ass." He laughed even more.

"Yeah, maybe I should walk around in a collared shirt with the collar popped, kaki shorts and flip flops...maybe some sunglasses on my head...my ear pierced...a lisp...yeah. That would be fucking /hot/! I'd bang me." I shook my head and pointed to the parking lot.

"Get in the damn car, you fucker."

"I love a man that knows what he wants!"

"Seriously man, you're starting to freak me out." He slumped over and nodded.

"I'm freaking myself out, really."
***
I dropped Benji off and went home. I couldn't believe that one of my friends was gay. I mean...do I treat him differently? Specially? Do I soften up around him or do I stay the same? Do I keep my distance or what? "Joel, you're being stupid. It's Benji. Treat him like Benji." I muttered to myself. That night I couldn't concentrate on my homework at all. I couldn't do anything without more questions about him popping into my mind. What was it like to be with a guy? Was it like being with a girl? What was sex with a guy like? Did it hurt? Was it awkward? Why did I care? I shrugged. I had always been a curious kid. I took a shower and changed into a wife beater and a pair of clean boxers. I laid there in my bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about everything; my classes, my grades, games, how I could improve, girls, Benji/. I thought about him the most. I /had to ask him those questions! I had to remember those questions first. I fell into an uneasy sleep.

It felt like a normal day of school...I was walking down the hallway, greeting all the people I usually saw in the morning; friends, teachers.

I walked past a side door of the school and for some reason left through it. When I was outside, everything went dark...as if I was in a closet, but I
knew/ I had walked outside. Someone was holding me against the wall and kissing me, but I didn't know who it was. I didn't protest against it either. Just as they were undoing my pants, a door flew open, casting a bright light into the room. Trent was standing there staring at me and all I could do was stare back. I finally looked at who I was making out with and stumbled backwards in disgust. 'I knew you were a fag!' Trent taunted from the door. 'Fag! FAG!' he yelled over and over./

I sat up, gasping for air. I couldn't believe what my mind just made me see. I was so disgusted with myself for thinking that way. What was more was that I was hard from it. I shook my head and try to get the images and emotions out. I would never be able to look at him again. I went to the bathroom to relieve my current state. When I came back I got dressed and looked in the mirror to do my hair. I decided that I liked my bed head look and kept it, grabbing my stuff and my keys to go to school. After I parked, I went to where I usually stood with my friends in the morning. To my dismay, Greg was there was again. I shuddered. "JOEL!" Trent yelled in greeting, jumping on me.

"Hey man." I replied half-heartedly.

"God, today is going to be fucking great!" he exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked. He was never excited about school.

"It's Freshie Friday, you idiot! God. I knew you would forget. Here." He pulled a huge green Sharpie out of his backpack and handed it to me. I took it and smirked. I knew there was a reason why I had a blue shirt hanging on my closet door to wear today.

"The Freshies are going down." Greg said threateningly. I looked at him, but quickly looked away. I couldn't believe that I had a dream about making out with him. Him! Of all fucking people! I groaned and walked away.

"Where are you going, Joel?" Trent asked.

"I'm going for a walk...mingle. See you later." I walked around aimlessly for a little while until a shock of pink caught my eye. I felt a little disappointed when I saw it was just some girl's backpack. I resumed my walking, saying 'hey' to all the people I knew.

"JOEL!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around grimly, but smiled when I saw it was Benji.

"Hey!" I replied, walking over to him.

"What's up, man?"

"Not much, man. Surviving." I joked.

"You look really pale."

"I just had a really bad wet dream last night." He laughed.

"Don't you fucking hate those?!"

"With a passion." The bell rang somewhere behind me, signaling the start of school.

"Well, we should get going."

"You want a ride after school?" I asked.

"Sure!" he grinned.

"Alright. I'll meet you out front over there." I said, pointing to the place where all the Freshies and sophomores waited for their rides.

"Yeah. That'd be great. See you later, man." With that, we parted our separate ways for our classes.
Sign up to rate and review this story