Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

05 Let Me Show You

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 2490 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 05 Let Me Show You
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

Benji, Sarah and I spent the rest of our day doing our homework, talking and playing video games. My parents came home and I left Benji and Sarah to go to the kitchen where my mom and dad were fixing dinner to tell them the situation. "Hey Champ!" my dad greeted warmly. He was that typical dad that was always really proud about his son's accomplishments. I smiled.

"Hey Dad...Mom. I have to talk to you guys."

"Are your friends staying for dinner?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. They're staying the night, actually." My parents stopped what they were doing to look at me. "Come on, guys! Benji and Sarah are having some really bad problems with their family right now. You know I would never do something like this if I knew you wouldn't let me. I can't tell you what went on because to tell the truth, I don't even know, but it was really bad from what I overheard. Please...just for tonight. Sarah's getting the guest room and Benji is sleeping with me."

"That boy looks like he'd rob us blind." Mom whispered.

"/Mom/!" I hissed. "Let's be a little ruder to our guests, huh?"

"Joel! Look at him!"

"Mom. I know him. He's fine. Trust me, he wouldn't ever do something like that." After a few more minutes of debating if Benji would steal so much as an oven mitt, my parents gave in to my idea. "Fine. But if something goes missing in the morning..."

"Mom!" She held up her hands in defeat and went back to making dinner. I returned to the living room to find Sarah totally killing Benji in some war video game I owned. "You guys are allowed to stay over. My parents are getting dinner ready now, so...pause the game, get your stuff and I'll show you to your rooms." When they had all their things, they followed me up the stairs to where they would be sleeping. I showed Sarah to the guest room and Benji back to my room.

"Thanks a lot for doing this for us." he said quietly. Usually I would go over to someone else's house and have Sarah go to one of her friend's houses, but you were already there." I nodded, not needing to hear any more.

"Don't worry about it. I get it." He smiled and sat down on my bed. He looked down at his shoes and when he looked back up at me, his eyes were glassed over in tears.

"She's just a kid, man." he said in a choked voice. I was a bit alarmed and taken aback by seeing him cry. I didn't know what to do. I had never seen one of my friends cry before. I made to move toward him, but stopped. Was I supposed to comfort him? Should I go ask my mom what to do real quick or what? I was so confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sort of surprised that my voice was hoarse. I didn't know why, but it was like my throat when dry and didn't want to work properly.

"Fucking...our parents are always fighting. There's never a break between them. He hits my mom, Joel. He hits Sarah and he hits me. God...please don't tell anyone." he confessed, completely breaking down and burying his face in his hands. I could only assume that when he said 'he', he was referring to his dad. I looked around awkwardly before shutting my door and sitting next to him on my bed. "She's only twelve...who the fuck would hit their twelve year old daughter? Their little fucking girl? I try to look out for her, but she gets home before I do. I can't protect her from him all the time. What kind of brother does that make me? You know?" I felt tears forming in my own eyes. I didn't know what to say. I was hoping that I was a damn good talker because I was just going to wing it.

"Of course you can't protect her all the time, Benj. It's not your fault. You're a damn good brother for sticking up for her at all." I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"He never hits us where people can see. He wants us all to look like a happy fucking family on the surface. He wants us to put on fake smiles and act as if nothing's wrong. We do...just so he doesn't give us more shit. You know what I mean? There's not much we can do anyway." I swallowed hard, trying to find my voice.

"Let me see how bad it is." I managed to get out. He was hesitant to take off his shirt, but finally did. I tried to hide my reaction to all the bruises covering his chiseled body; on his back were lashes where I'm guessing a belt hit him. "He did all this?" He fell back to his spot on my bed and covered his face.

"Yeah...I take more than my mom or my sister just because I can't stand to hear them crying or screaming." That was what really got me. My tears flowed over and rolled down my cheeks. I put an arm around him and he cowered into my chest, completely sobbing without shame. "This just adds on to the 'gay' effect, does it?" he asked, voice muffled from my jacket. He sat up straight and looked at me. "Pouring out everything to you and fucking bawling like a little girl." I shook my head.

"There's nothing wrong with that. You needed to tell someone and it just so happened to be me. You can cry all you want. It's okay for guys to cry." He shook his head and put his shirt back on along with a band hoodie he had brought along.

"It's never okay to cry. That's something my dad made sure to teach me." he said in a low tone.

"Well, look how emotionally fucked up he is." For a spilt second, I thought I overstepped my boundaries by saying that, but Benji just wiped away his tears.

"We all are." he said, before leaving to check on Sarah. I wiped away my own tears and stood up.

"DINNER!" my dad yelled up to the three of us. I checked the mirror to make sure it wasn't obvious that I had been crying and slid down the banister like I usually did to get downstairs. Benji and Sarah were already downstairs and waiting for me.

"Nice trick." Sarah said with a smirk. I smirked back and shrugged.

"I've been doing that since I was like, seven. I saw it on TV and thought it was the coolest thing in the world."

"Do you try to do everything you see on TV?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do! Now stop insulting my hobbies and go in there and get some food!" I exclaimed jokingly, pointing at the kitchen. She laughed lightly and left Benji and I alone. Benji's eyes were bloodshot from crying and he was constantly sniffing. "Are you alright, man?" He nodded and followed me into the kitchen. After he and Sarah got their food and were in the dining room, my mom pulled me to the side to ask me a question.

"Why is he sniffing? And why are his eyes bloodshot? Is he on drugs?" she asked.

"No, Mom! He was crying! God...get off his case." I whispered. I got myself a plate and sat down at the table. As soon as my parents joined us, we said a prayer and ate. Usually after dinner, my parents went up to their bedroom to watch the nightly news and then sleep while I stuck around downstairs, played video games and then went to bed around ten. My schedule stayed relatively the same tonight, except for the fact that I was in bed about an hour earlier. Sarah had crashed around nine and Benji carried her up to her room. After about two more rounds of a game we were playing, we headed up to my room. Once we were situated, we just laid there trying to drift off to sleep. When I couldn't, I decided to strike up a conversation. "So Benj...you awake?"

"Sadly; I always have problems sleeping." Came the reply from my floor.

"What's it like to kiss a guy?"

"It's pretty the same as kissing a girl, but you know that the person you're kissing has a dick rather than a cunt." I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me.

"So there's really nothing weird about it?" I asked.

"Nope. Not to me at least." I could tell he had sat up because his voice sounded closer to me.

"That's cool. So...you never feel awkward if you were having sex with a guy? Like, trying to get him off doesn't feel a tad bit uncomfortable to you?"

"No. You just basically do to them what you know you would like to have done to you." I nodded again and shrugged, forgetting once more that he couldn't see me.

"That makes sense." I felt hot air against my ear and my whole body went rigid as I felt a tongue flick out across my earlobe.

"Let me show you what it's like." he whispered. My eyes were wide in shock, electric waves of pleasure were shooting through me and my voice was totally gone. One simple action that girls have done to me many times and I freeze when a guy is doing it. He bit down lightly on my earlobe, making me arch my back in pleasure. "Mm-hmm...I'll take care of you Joely." He kissed down my jaw to my neck and then to where my shirt and my skin met. "Take off your shirt." he ordered quietly. Without really thinking, I obeyed, him moving at the same time as me from what I could see of hit silhouette. He kissed down my torso until he got to my nipples. He flicked his tongue over one just as he did with my ear and exhaled, letting the feeling of warmth arouse me. He did pretty much the same thing to my other nipple. He latched his mouth onto the center of my chest and started to suck, breaking my blood vessels to leave his mark on my body. As he did so, one hand was playing with my hair while the other was teasing my stomach. My hard was straining against the fabric of my boxers, dying for attention. I felt his fingers slip under the waistband, but they were only lingering there, never going farther than they were. "Are you always this vocal, Joely?" he asked after licking the red mark he left on me. I somehow managed to shake my head. "So why don't you moan for me?" He ran a finger down my shaft, causing a low, light sound come from me. "That's what I like to hear." he whispered.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I shot up in my bed to see Benji sitting up as well, rubbing his eyes. He pointed at me with a laugh once he was awake enough to see properly. "I didn't know you liked to camp, Joel. You do a good job with tents." I looked down and saw that I did in fact have a boner. I covered my face with my hands and rolled over with a groan. "Don't worry about it, man. It happens to the best of us. Go to the bathroom and do your thing. I won't tell anyone. Wake me up when you come back." He plopped back down to his makeshift bed on the floor and rolled over.

"I don't want to go to school." I said, voice muffled by my pillow.

"So we'll drop off Sarah and we'll play hookie. Don't you have a boner to take care of?"

"Shut up." I snapped. I threw the covers off of me and dashed for the bathroom across the hall so I could take a shower. As I stood under the water, I thought about my dream. I remembered how great he felt on me. I wrapped my hand around my dick and moved it up and down, remembering my dream and letting it play over and over in my head. When I hit my climax, I moaned his named, but realized that it was a little louder then I meant it to be. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid. I quickly got out of the shower and opened the door to find Benji heading my way anyway. I turned and watched him as he turned on the tub faucet and dunked his head underneath; ridding his hair of all the spiking glue he used the day before. When he emerged, he grabbed a towel and dried his hair with it. Before he could see that I was staring, I went into my room and started to get dressed. He came in while I was standing in front of my closet, looking for a shirt to wear.

"Do you think we could drop by my house after we drop off Sarah? Before we left, I was too busy helping her grab some clothes that I didn't have time to grab any for myself." he asked.

"Do you want to wear some of mine today?" I offered. He just looked at them and laughed.

"You're a funny man, Joel."

"What? What's wrong with the way I dress?"

"For you? Nothing. But for me? Well...you're just not my style when it comes to clothes." He pulled out the only plain, black shirt I had and handed it to me. "Here. Where this...and fucking fix your pants dude!" I looked down.

"What's wrong with my pants?!" He groaned and rolled his eyes before he started to loosen my belt. Flashes of last night's dream went through my head, but I fought to suppress them. When my belt was undone, he pulled down my pants so that my boxers were showing and then redid my belt again.

"There. That's what was wrong with your pants. What are you? A fuckin' goober? God, kid. Be thankful you've got me around." I stared after him as he grabbed his stuff and left my room to get Sarah and head downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story