Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

06 Denial

by Strings 0 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 1716 words

0Unrated
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 06 Denial
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

Benji and I were walking to his house to get his clothes and just talking about anything. He made me park a block away so that we wouldn't make noise coming up to his house. He also explained to me that due to the fact that his dad might be home, we would have to sneak in through his bedroom window. "Sorry you have to come in this way." he said, helping me through. Once I was inside, I stood up and shrugged.

"I guess it could have been worse. We could have made noise."

"True." He started to strip and allowed me to look around the room. I guess he was really secure with his body or something. My eyes wandered from poster to poster on his wall. I couldn't find a piece of wall between them. There were even some on the ceiling. When I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was taking off his boxers I turned to give him privacy. After I heard the sound of a drawer opening and closing, I gave him about two more minutes until I turned around again.

"I like your room." I complimented.

"I know it's not as big as yours, but hey. It's all I need." I shook my head.

"I think it's great." He grinned and started to spike his hair. I laid down on his bed and closed my eyes.

"You going to fall asleep on me over there?" he asked.

"Maybe."

"Well...don't pitch anymore tents. You can't go running to a bathroom this time." I smirked.

"So...you could take care of it." When I didn't hear a response, I opened an eye to look at him. He was staring at me in the mirror, one hand stopped in the middle of twisting a spike and his expression was of slight surprise and something else I couldn't put my finger on. "I was kidding." I closed my eyes again and moved my foot to a random beat in my head.

"No you're not. I heard you in the bathroom this morning." This time, it was me that froze.

"What?" He went back to spiking his hair and smiled.

"Benji." he moaned quietly, mocking me. My eyes went wide. Despite the fact that what he just did was probably the hottest thing I've ever heard, I was in total shock. I had hoped that no one heard it.

"I didn't mean it." Benji laughed.

"Denial is the first step, buddy." He finished spiking his hair and head for the window, motioning for me to follow him. While I was shutting the window, he pushed up against me and whispered in my ear, making sure his lips brushed my skin. "You wish you could have what I've got."

"I'll get what you've got, trust me." I said. He smirked.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Joely." My breath caught. He was using the same name he gave me in the dream. I pushed off the wall and stared at him. It felt like we stood there forever just staring at each other; as if we were fucking with our eyes. I shuddered and turned away. He walked past me and led me back to where we parked my car. "Come on, Joel." he said with a light laugh. I obediently followed him.

"So what now?" I asked once we were in the car and on the road.

"Well...I think we should stop by somewhere and get something to eat."

"I meant about you and me." I elaborated.

"Oh. I don't know. Whatever you want to do."

"I don't even think I'm gay!"

"So you're bi-curious! You're just going through the phase a little later than everyone else. That's all."

"So what am I going to do?" He shrugged as I turned into a Checkers and laid a hand on my lap, slowly massaging my leg.

"Like I said...whatever you want." I looked down at his hand and then up at him.

"Welcome to Checkers; can I take your order?" I tried to talk, but my voice was higher than normal. I stopped to clear my throat and tried again.

"A number five with a large Coke and..." I trailed off and looked at Benji.

"Oh. Um...three and a large Pib." I repeated his order, got our total and drove to the next window. After we got our order, I set it down on the console between our seats and drove off. Every turn I took, the bag would slide towards me.

"I think it likes me." I muttered. Benji laughed.

"I don't blame it." I smiled awkwardly and drove back to my place. No one was home, just as I knew it would be, so Benji and I took our Checkers to the dining room table to eat. "So what do you want to try first?" he asked. I looked up from my food at him with raised eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you really this stupid?"

"Are you always sarcastic?"

"Usually, but I'm not now." I put down my food and stared at him.

"I don't know."

"Well, ten bucks says you're not in the least bit ready to shove your dick up some guy's ass." I laughed.

"No, I'm not quite ready for that."

"So I'll start you off slow."

"Who said I wanted to be started with anything?" I protested. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't be a douche, Joel." he retorted, taking a sip of his Dr. Pib. I shook my head and finished off my sandwich. "You know you want to try. Remember what you said back at my house?"

"I was caught up in the moment." He burst out into laughter.

"That has got to be the lamest line I've ever been fed. Come on." He threw away our garbage and led me up to my room.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Just sit on the bed, alright? Don't freak out or anything...just keep relaxed. I'm just another person." I nodded and sat on my bed, taking off my jacket. He sat down across from me and just stared at me. "I want you to kiss me." I blinked, not fully sure what to make out of what he just said, even though it was as simple to understand as the alphabet.

"What?"

"Come on, Joel...stop being a pussy."

"This is too weird. Forget it." I went to get up, but Benji caught me by the shoulders and slammed me back down on the bed, straddling my waist to pin me there. "Thanks Benj. This is real nice." I said sarcastically.

"You wanted to know, so I'm letting you know."

"You just want to fuck me."

"I'm willing to wait until you're ready for that." We sat in silence staring at each other. "Do you want to go through with this or not? This is your last chance. If you say no, I'm never going to do this for you again." I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I want to." I managed to squeak out. He slowly moved in towards me, eyes sliding shut as his lips met mine. I mirrored his movements and started to laugh in the middle of our kiss.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, this is just really weird."

"Forget the fact that we're both guys. We're just two more people in the world." He leaned in and kissed me again. This time, he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, hinting that he wanted to upgrade the kiss, which I allowed. He laced his fingers through my hair while grinding his hips into mine, causing us both to grow hard. What kind of scared me was that I was really liking the feel of his tongue on mine. I had only gotten hard by simply making out about twice and it was with the same girl around three years ago. Benji's lips moved from my mouth, to my jaw line, to my neck. "Wow Joel...don't give me too much feedback." he said. I looked at him in a daze.

"What?"

"Are you always this quiet?" Something clicked in my mind and made my chest get tight. He was saying something else from my dream.

"Um...yeah, actually. I'm not really one to be loud." He bit his lip and toyed with his lip ring.

"So...you're not loud...ever?"

"I probably would be during sex. I don't know. I've never had sex." He arched an eyebrow at me. "Well, good sex. I had sex once, but it was so bad." He smirked.

"Well, Sex with Benji 101...moan for me. It makes me happy. It tells me that I'm doing a good job. /And/, it makes everything so much hotter."

"Trust me...you're doing a good job."

"How can I know than if you don't tell me? Voicing your thoughts are fine, Joely." I tried to swallow the spit I had in my mouth, but my throat wouldn't let me. Damn my pet name. "Now...take off your shirt." I did as he asked and he slinked himself down my torso, licking and sometimes biting every bit of it he could. When he bit down on one of my nipples, I let out a small yelp. "That couldn't have hurt...I haven't even bitten you hard yet."

"No. It didn't hurt. It surprised me. No one's ever done that to me before." He chuckled and put his mouth so close to my ear that I could feel his moist lips and the warm breath against my skin.

"I'm going to do a lot of things no one's ever done to you before, Joely." He traced the shell of my ear with his tongue, making me shiver. "Get used to it."
Sign up to rate and review this story