Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Wicked Tickles

13 Miss You

by Strings 8 reviews

Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-31 - Updated: 2006-01-31 - 2544 words

0TrainWreck
Author: Strings393
Fiction Title: Wicked Tickles
Chapter Title: 13 Miss You
Pairing: Benji/Joel
Rating: PG-13/NC-17 in later chapters
Genre: AU, BDSM, Twincest
Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Reference
Summary: Joel Combs is the football captain loved by everyone. Well, almost everyone. How will he react when he finds that Benji Madden cannot stand even his presence? AU/BDSM/Twincest
Disclaimer: I do not own anyone or anything except the plot. The title 'Wicked Tickles' came from the site Wicked Tickles.

Rolling over, the site of messed up sheets and a pillow greeted my eyes, but what was beautiful about it, was that Benji wasn't there. I smirked to myself, thankful that he listened to me. The faint sound of my mom and dad's laughter could be heard from downstairs. I went to the bathroom, took a leak and all that other great stuff, and headed downstairs to see what the amusement of the day was. "What are you two laughing at?" I asked sleepily. To my displeasure, Benji juggling three oranges came into my view as I fully entered the kitchen. He caught them all and bowed slightly as my parents clapped. "Your friend is very entertaining, Champ." my dad said. I was starting to wonder if he had forgotten my real name; I didn't feel like a champion. I turned my stare to Benji.

"Didn't you have somewhere to go this morning?" I asked him. He stared back at me.

"No."

"What about that thing you told me about yesterday?"

"Oh! That! Yeah...it got cancelled."

"Oh...that's cool. Well, Benj and I are going to go hang out." I said, motioning to the stairs.

"Actually...we were just about to eat breakfast." A look of frustration overcame me. Why was he being so difficult?

"Benji made French toast and cut up some strawberries and oranges for us." Mom said.

"If you don't mind, I'll sit this one out. I'm going to take a shower." Without another word, I turned and headed up the stairs. I took a hot shower until the water went cold; water from the tap mixing with my tears. Why was he sticking around? Was he deriving some sort of sick pleasure from seeing me like this? Was he teasing me by trying to make me think he cared? Did he care? I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror at my bloodshot eyes. Why would he care? I was that kid that was misled by the stupid fantasy that there was good in everybody. I was easily deceived by things like that; by people like him. Way to go, dumbass. I left the bathroom and walked into my room to find Benji on my bed, looking through one of my Playboy magazines.

"Well! You were in there for a while." he said without looking up. "What were you doing? Trying to drown yourself?" I paused at my dresser.

"Thought about it." I replied grimly.

"I'll never understand what's so great about a gaping hole in between your legs that bleeds profusely every month." I shrugged and rummaged though my dresser for clothes, throwing whatever I needed on top. He tossed my magazine to the side and looked at me for the first time since I came in the room. "Oh wow...care to let me have a peek?" Not even taking the time to look at him, I raised my middle finger in his direction. He went to my door, locked it and came up behind me behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "That can be arranged." he whispered, pulling my earlobe into his hot mouth.

"Get off me, Benji." He made my towel fall and took me in his hand.

"Like you don't miss it." he teased, letting his fingertips dance over my hardening cock.

"I really don't." I lied. He lowered his mouth to my shoulder and licked a line to my neck.

"I think you do." I shook my head, but my body was going against my words.

"How bad do you want to fuck me, Joely?" I let out a low groan. "How bad do you want me to fuck you?" My hips bucked against his hand involuntarily. He turned me around and dropped to his knees in front of me, looking up with a devilish grin. "I told you you missed it." I grabbed him by the back of the head and pushed his head to my dick, wanting him to suck me off so bad. He resisted my push and laughed lightly, breath brushing against me and making my length twitch. "Calm down, Joely. All in good time...give me your hands." I held out my hands and watched as he laced his fingers through mine. He started by giving me tiny licks and kisses on my thighs and close to my balls, but never actually touching me. I tried to let go of his hands and run mine through his hair, but his grip on me tightened as he pinned them against the dresser. He flicked his tongue out, touching the very head of my dick. I leaned my head back and groaned in frustration. "Wait..."

"Benji...If you don't do something, I'm going to handle in myself." I warned. He smirked.

"If you can get your hands free...besides...I don't want to do this now." I stared at him with my jaw dropped. "Get on the bed, Joely." I did as he said and sat there, cock getting harder and harder each second. He stripped of his shirt slowly and started to unbuckle his belt in that same slow pace. It was driving me crazy, so I reached down and started to touch myself in desperation, eyes sliding lazily closed. "Mm...fuck yeah, Joely. Moan for me..." A low moan erupted from my throat. I opened an eye and saw that he was down to his bare skin and was jacking off himself too. I reached out and pulled him on top of me, bringing his lips to mine in a furious kiss. "Wait...not yet." He pulled away and spit into his hand, only to hold it out in front of me. "You too..." Without hesitation, I spit into his hand and watched as he spread it all over his dick. He shoved himself into me and hooked my legs over his shoulders, starting off slow. I reached down and started to stroke myself again, but got smacked. "Fuck off." he growled.

"Stop fucking me like a pansy." I snarled.

"You want hard?"

"Just fuck me." He picked up the pace as well as the force, hitting my spot almost every time. The only sound that could be heard in the room was our pants, moans and the sweet sound of our skin slapping together each time Benji slammed into me. Benji arched over me as his orgasm came closer. "Open your mouth." I panted. He obliged and after a few more pumps, I came all over his mouth and some of it leaked over his lips and down his chin and neck. He ran his tongue across his lip to take in my essence and wiped the rest off.

"Shit, Joel!" he moaned as he came in me. As he was pulling out, a river of cum ran out of me and onto my sheets. "Suck me off for the rest." he ordered, untangling us and moving so that he was directly above me. No thoughts of refusal went through my head as I took him into my mouth and sucked hard. "Fuck yes." he hissed. I licked off the last of his load and wiped my mouth as he collapsed next to me, out of breath. "Holy fuck." he sighed. I laid there for a few minutes, not quite sure what to think. I rolled off my bed and wiped myself off with the towel from my shower to get dressed. "I think you should leave." I said. He looked at me lazily from my bed.

"What, Joel? Don't want to savor the moment?" I laughed bitterly.

"A moment you share with hundreds of other guys?" He propped himself up on his elbows to look at me properly.

"I haven't fucked anyone for a long time."

"Really? Well, all the different guys you're with every day has me thinking differently."

"Yeah, but I haven't fucked any."

"I'll believe that when my dog grows his 'nads back."

"You don't own a dog, Joel."

"Exactly my point, Benji."

"I dunno...I came close a few times, but then I started to feel guilty, so I stopped myself."

"It's nice to see your guilt is catching up with you." I sneered.

"Fuck off. It's not like that."

"I don't want to know what it's like then. I just want you to go home." He got up and started to get dressed.

"Fine. Then fuck you, Joel." I just watched him as he got his shit together to go. Before he left, he gave me a short kiss.

"I don't like you playing with me." I said. Without another word, he left.
***
December rolled in bringing its cold weather. Snow had already started to fall, making waiting outside for school to start even more unpleasant. My friends and I stood in a circle, talking about football plays we could use in upcoming games, Greg trying to contradict anything I said. "Shut up, Greg. You sound like a fuckin' idiot." Trent snapped after he tried to prove me wrong again. "You know damn well there's nothing wrong with that play."

"Why don't you fuck him up the ass if you love him so much?" Greg retorted.

"Bitch, I'll kill you." Trent snarled, pulling back a fist. I grabbed him by the shoulder and shook my head.

"Fuck it, man." I said. He lowered his fist and exhaled.

"I'm going to slam you at practice." he threatened. Greg did a fake tremble and flicked him off.

"Come on, man. It's December, get into the Christmas spirit." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah...I got his present right here." Trent replied, grabbing his package. I rolled my eyes. "He's got it coming, Joel." He had a point.

"True." I said. Trent smirked and put his arm around me.

"Besides...I love giving it to you up the butt!" he said, causing me to laugh.

"Freak." I replied, shoving him off of me. I noticed Benji around the halls and saw that he was coming to school bloody and bruised up more and more frequently. He looked more tired than before and didn't look like he'd be up for much. He wasn't even toting guys around with him anymore. He looked like shit most of the time, but there was nothing I could do about it. I ran into him one day and saw that he was totally thrown off by it.

"Oh hey." he said weakly.

"Hey." I replied. "You alright? You don't look like yourself."

"No...I'm fine."

"Oh. Can I talk to you after school then?" He shrugged. "Meet me at the front entrance."

"See you then." I nodded in reply and we went our separate ways. I sat in Government class watching the clock with anticipation for it to ring. When it finally did, I bolted out of there and stood by the front door of the school. Benji met up with me about five minutes later. "So what's up, Joel?"

"Are you sure you're alright? Everything at home okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine and everything at home is fine too. We're just hitting a little turbulence is all; it's nothing new." I nodded.

"Listen Benj...there's a question that's been bothering me for a while now. Ever since we were last together." He shifted his weight and sighed as he looked off in the other direction.

"What?"

"Do you...well, did have even the slightest feelings for me?" He looked at me and sighed again.

"We've been through this, Joel."

"So you still don't care and you still don't love me?"

"No and no. You're a really hot guy, a really good fuck buddy and a damn good friend, but that's about it." I nodded.

"That's all I needed to know."

"Can I go now?"

"Yeah. Sorry to keep you." He mumbled a good bye and was off.
***
Christmas Eve came and it was the most beautiful night I had ever seen. A light snow was sprinkling down on us and made all the houses in my neighborhood look like gingerbread houses. All the lights were enough to make you stop and stare in awe. Mom, Dad and I were all at the dinner table eating the honey glazed smoked ham my mom had cooked up for us when the doorbell rang. My dad got up to get it, but I stopped him. "No, no...it's cool. I got it." I said. I went over to the door and opened it to see a shivering Benji with cheeks and nose tinted red from the cold. "What are you doing here?" He looked down and sniffed as if trying to get the courage to speak to me.

"Joel...I'm sorry that I came here." he started. I just stared at him.

"Who is it, honey?" my mom called.

"It's for me! I'll just take a minute." I called back. "So what's the deal?"

"He left, Joel. He left us all alone."

"Wait...who did?"

"My dad! He's gone! My mom and Sarah went off to my aunt's house and they left me to hold down the fort...but I don't know what to do." I looked behind me and then back at him. "Without his money, we're going to be put out of a home, Joel! We were barely getting by as it was." You're nice to everyone, Joel. You do everything for your friends and they do favors for you in return. Name one good thing Benji has done for you. I thought. I sighed and shook my head. I let him step over me one too many times.

"I'm sorry, Benji." For a split second, a look of hopefulness shone in his eyes. "But there's nothing I can do for you." I finished, shutting the door before his look of total heartbreak and abandonment took its toll on me. He had had his way with me the whole time that I knew him; taking advantage of me and leading me on. It broke my heart to know that I just turned him away from the only place he felt safe in, but sometimes you just had to tread on those that tread on you. That was a lesson he had to learn the hard way.

/Fin./


{Strings' Thanks: Wicked Tickles was just a whim that I kinda went with. I didn't know for sure what I was going for or what was going to happen, but it all came together in the end here. This is the most reviewed story I've ever written and I would like to thank anyone and everyone that took the time to read this and review. Your feedback was amazing and rewarding. I hope to see you guys around some of my other stories as well. Mad love.

-Strings-}
Sign up to rate and review this story