Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > If Insane is Wrong.......(FMA/Kimblee love story)Prolouge The Day we met...

If Insane is Wrong.......(FMA/Kimblee love story)Chpt1 Encounter with the Elric Brothers

by WisdomFromTheGrave 0 reviews

TenTen What do you think I hope you like it :D ~Mitsukuni This is my first chapter so please enjoy luvs!!!!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 1536 words

0Unrated
Winry: Edward, are you sure we should be here?
Al:She has a point brother.
Ed:Not until I find out what's going on.
The three walked in through the hallway of Central HQ towards Roy's old office. The state had called Edward back in for 2 more years of Military duty and he was pissed. The group turned the corner and ran it four military members; three of them being Hawkeye, Havoc and Armstrong.
Ed and Al just stared and winry looked dumb struck. Apparently they walked Into a deep disscousion cause hawkeye seemed ticked about something and Armstrong was giving a lecture. The other member was chewing out Havoc for lighting up a cigarette.
Winry:Um..hi everyone.....
The four of them stoped and Hawkeye was the first to speak.
Hawkeye:Edward, What exactly are you doing back here?
Ed: Looking for the one who sent this.
He handed a folded paper to Hawkeye to read. She skimed through and stoped, her eyes perking up as she read the text.
Hawkeye: Two years. Why would.....this was from the Furhur. (sp?) No wonder they called you back.
Havoc:makes since the new Furhur just as corrupt as Bradley. He order everyone back.
????:You shouldnt be saying that havoc. By the way, My name is Will Trusedale. He held out his hand toward the three of them. Al and Winry shook back.
Winry: So what's been going on lately.
The four of them became serious. Armstrong: The Furhur has been rounding up rogue members and convicts, bringing them back into the state.
Havoc:He's planning something probably another war.
Al: But why would he do something like that.
Trusedale: Were not sure but there are rumors that he allowed an Homunclus and Ishbalan to take the exams.
Ed:What?
Al: A Homunclus. After all thats happened?
Hawkeye: apparently so. No one really seems to know who they are. That or their to afraid. Ed: An Homunclus and an Ishbalan. Why would an Ishbalan join the state anyways.
_: What can I say.... I just wanted to.
They turned around, a few shocked, to see a girl with long brown hair and red eyes. She was wearing a (violet) red long sleeved shirt that began below her sholders and ended past her palms. She was also wearing a ruffeled white skirt that ended above her knees and and flat shoes (same color as shirt).
_:Hi there, Names Arron.



I didn't want to wear it, especially the skirt. I hated it- Kimblee liked it- I wore it for him.


Today was tiring. The written exam sucked. I was afriad that I was going to fail; Thanks to Ishbala that I passed. Kimblee passed too. Many people were frightened of him, I guess thats why no one has questioned me since I arrived. We were told that a final exam was in the next 4 hours; They said it was a fighting exam. Kimblee said that I should go rest up and that he was going to check up on something. That gave me some time to go search around Central. I used up 2 1/2 hours exploring every room I could get into and an hour looking over the area we would be fighting at. I decided to head back inside and find Kimblee when I overheard a large group of people. My damn curiosity kicked in again and I approached them in enough time to hear a young boy with long blonde hair.

Ed: Why would an Ishbalan join the state anyways.
_: What can I say.... I just wanted to.
Some of them looked shocked; I almost laughed.
_: Hi there, Names Arron
Hawkeye: Your the....
_: what? Oh..... I forgot how odd it must be to see an Ishbalan here. It's like I said though, no one has said anything to me today.
Winry: Well....Hi Im Winry, this is Edward, Alphonse waves, Lt. Hawkeye, (Hawkeye: Its Colonol now.)
Major Havoc(Havoc: yo), Lt....
Armstrong:Lt Armstrong....known for my strength that has been passed down by generations. takes a pose-stars(sparkle sparkle) many sweatdrops
Winry:Righttt..... and
Trusedale: General Trusedale
nearly knocks over winry sticks out his hand
_:Nice to meet you all.
Edward still stood there unmoved.
Ed: Hey I have a question?
_:Hmmm
Ed:Why would you want to join the military? After what happened in Ishbal.....
_:Just because I'm Ishbalan means I have to care what happened in Ishbal. That really hurt. I had nothing to do with them, my people....not after what happened.
Winry: Ed...don't.
Armstrong opened his mouth to speak, but he stoped Abruptly. He looked frightened by something- The others turned to see why and they all had the same expression Fear.(especially Al)
:Well well, looks like everyones here.
It was Kimblee



I knew she wasn't to happy with the exams. I mentioned that she should go rest up, as for me I needed to check on something. I wanted to meet this Furhur. It wasn't so hard to find him, he was in the same office as that Bastard was. It was easy getting in.
BOOM
????:What the hell, You can't Come in here. Some scrawny secretary stood in my way. I was tempted to blow her up,but the man at the desk spoke up.
???: Sarah calm down. We can always repair damages. Now what can I help you with.
Kimblee: So your the Furhur. I didnt like him, he was to calm.....like Bradley.
And worst he smiled at me-the same grin. I really wanted to have his blood on my hands, hear the sound of his exploding body just so he'd fucking die.
???: You'd be correct. My name is Holland Richards, and I believe I saw you at the exams. Zolf Kimblee-the Crimson Alchemist. Tell me, Was their something you wanted.
Kimblee: Hn.
I turned and walked out. I didn't want to be there, besides I wanted to make fireworks again. I left Central and headed for town, but not before I spotted Arron by
the area we were supposed to fight at. I wanted to go to her and pull her close to me make her uneasy. I loved seeing her blush; I'm not sure why. But Damn She Looked hot to me. She wore that outfit I gave to her today. I knew she hated it but she wore it anyways-She wanted to see me happy. I walked off, I needed to see sparks. I walked through the town and passed into an alleyway where I encountered my first victim. A sorry excuse for a theif; I killed him slowly sending small waves of my alchemy into him. After that I went a little out of hand. Especially with that stray dog that tried to attack me. Can you say Boom. I headed back towards Central and walked down one of the halls to see the old gang. I laughed, especially when I saw the Ed. Then I saw Arron standing there-she seemed distressed. I decided to have a little "reunion" and walked up towards them.
Kimblee:Well well, looks like everyones here. I almost fell over I laughed so hard. It pleased me to see that they were all afriad. Especially the boy with the brown hair, some how I knew that was Alphonse.
Kimblee: What don't tell me you all aren't happy to see me.
Ed: Wait a minute....you died in Lior....how the hell did you...
Armstrong: Homunclus.
Hawkeye & Ed: What.
Armstrong: The mark on his neck...the mark of the Homunclus. Are we to believe that your here to join up into the military.
Kimblee: Hn, you'll just have to see, won't you Armstrong. I walked passed them and continued down the hall,but I stoped when I remembered Arron.
Kimblee: Arron.
She turned and stared at me.
Kimblee: Lets go.
She nodded and waved to the others, than ran over and stood at my side. She stared up at me, I could see she was upset about something but she still gave me that sweet smile of hers. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but I began to walk again with her close behind.


They looked distressed when Kimblee passed by. I wonder what they were thinking. All I know is that Kimblee stoped and called me over so I ran to his side. I was a little upset, I was aware that he knew, but all the same I smiled up at him. He just smirked and started walking again, I followed him the entire way.


Kimblee:Arron, lets go
She waved to us then ran up to him, smiled and walked away.
Al:Ed she went with him
Ed: There's something wrong here. Why would she leave with him. He ran down the hall after them leaving Al and Winry who followed afterwards. The three of them made their way outside and saw Kimblee and Arron near the fighting area, they tried to run over but they ran into the Furhur.
Furhur:Well Full Metal. Here you are.
Ed: Your the Furhur. Good, we need to talk.



Thanx luvs yas for readings peeps!!!!! Next chapter If Insane is Wrong.......(FMA/Kimblee love story)Chpt2 Final Exam
Sign up to rate and review this story