Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > If Insane is Wrong.......(FMA/Kimblee love story)Prolouge The Day we met...

If Insane is Wrong.......(FMA/Kimblee love story)Chpt 3 To stand by his side.....

by WisdomFromTheGrave 0 reviews

Third Chapter of this installment yesh ^^

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-08 - 1562 words

0Unrated
The gang walked away from the battle into central, passing down a few halls in deep discussion.
Al: Wow. For an Ishbalan Arron's a great alchemist.
Winry: I guess, she worries me though.....
Ed: What I dont get is why she's with him. Doesn't she realize that he's a psychopath (yas I do X3)?
Al:Not only that but he's responsible for most of the deaths in the war right?
Ed: Ya...
Furhur: Ah Full metal, did you enjoy the match.
Ed turned around to see the Furhur step out from his office-Bradley's office.
Ed: ITs you. Can we finally speak or do you have some other crap to attend to.
The Furhur chuckled a bit.
Furhur: I believe I have enough time to discuss matters. Oh forgive me my name is Holland Richards. He bowed a bit and showed the three of them inside, shut the door, and made his way to his seat.
Furhur: So what may I help you with?
Ed: I want to know why you sent this? Ed pulled out the letter again but the Furhur pushed it aside.
Furhur: I was searching through some files and I came across an intresting detail of how you left the military numerous periods of time. There is also the evidence that you have not only tresspassed in classifyed districts, Broken the code of conduct, framed and decieved members of the military But also destruction of property and the misuse of military information. I simply thought you could do a few more duties for the state to make up for all that has been done.
Winry looked dumbstruck and Al looked down at the floor, But Edward was beyond himself.
Ed:What the hell do you mean make up for whats been done. Thats a load of bull...I've done my duties for the state. Besides that information was used for the fact that the military was corrupt. YOu cant say that wasn't worth.....
Furhur: It was unathorized accusation, not only that but If I remember correctly your attempts had to do with the sake of your brother, much less the military. A deep silence cut through the tension as The Furhur and Ed simply stared at one another.
Ed: So thats it, thats your excuse.
The furhur simply stared passed the three of them, then averted his eyes back on ed.
Furhur: You must forgive me Full metal, but there is no more I can say to you. Now Crimson why don't you come out of your corner and make yourself known. The three of them looked back to see the door open only to have Kimblee walk in.
Ed: you....
Furhur: You must forgive me Full metal, but there is no more I can say to you. Now Crimson why don't you come out of your corner and make yourself known. I smirked and decided to walk in only to run into the pipsqueak and his little posse.
Ed:You...
Kimblee:Edward you sound unhappy to see me. I turned my attention to Al only to see him hide behind the girl, I laughed to myself.
Kimblee:You know Alphonse, I think I prefered your metal form.
Ed: Bastard stay out of this.
Furhur: Is there something I can do for you?
I looked around the room taking it in, I never really liked it and the urge to blow that grin off the Furhur's face came back to me.
Kimblee: Just thought I would stop by. I turned to leave.
Furhur: Hold on there Crimson, I have a task for you.
Kimblee: Why the hell should I do anything for you.
Furhur: I believe I remember seeing a conviction of first degree murder in your file Crimson. That ass.... I turned my head to see him move pass the others and stick out an envolope.
Furhur: It's for Arron. I snatched it away from him and walked out from the room only to have ed follow me into the hall.
Ed: Hey answer me something.
Kimblee:Hm?
Ed: Why is Arron with you, what are you doing with her.
Arron..... I wonder if she's still in my room.
Kimblee: Why should I tell you anything full metal? He looked pissed-It greatly pleased me.
The other two came out by his side.
Ed: Answer me damnit. What the hell are you doing with her; Is she even aware your responsible for ishbal?
Kimblee: Hm, Shes known that for a while Full metal and truthfullyI don't know why she still with me. If you need to ask then ask her. And with that I walked off back to my room.

I almost couldn't believe it. My neck and mouth still burned from his kiss. I brought my hand up to my neck only to feel something warm and sticky. Did he actually bite me? I stood up and looked into a mirror on the wall and gently wiped the blood away. I was deeply confused, I know my feelings for Kimblee were there but did I actually Lo..... I turned and looked back over to the bed to see blood stains from where he pushed me down. I searched around for a new set of sheets and changed them, folding the dirty ones up neatly in the nearest chair, Then I went over and picked up his shirt and folded that too. I went to leave when I stopped in front of his door to reflect what just happened. That kiss, I felt lightheaded just thinking about it.
Love.
Is that really what I felt for him. The mere though of the word sent my heart racing and the color in my face came back.
_: Does he feel the same way for me? Could he really love me? I could feel the tears swell in my eyes. Love was difficult for me when I was a child-My people shunned me becuase I was born with the gift of alchemy. I remembered suddenly being beaten and mocked,the hateful words they said. I turned back to his bed and sat down bringing my knees up so I could rest my head.
Kimblee.
He was all i could think about now, But what if he was just using me like the others?

The door knob suddenly turned and he walked in. I think it startled him a bit to see me there. I quickly wiped away my tears and smiled up at him.
_: Kimblee...I ..um
I wanted to scream that I loved him- my pounding heart was so loud it flooded my ears and I could feel chills inside my stomach as my body iced inside. He came over and cupped my chin in his hand so I was staring into his eyes. He bent over to kiss me again but pulled back; he was teasing me, it only made me want to be with him more. He pulled his hand away and sat down on the bed next to me as he handed me a envelope.
Kimblee: Compliments from the asshole.
I giggled a bit and accepted the envelope. I opened it up and skimed through the print and stoped when I saw the main purpose of it.
_: It's my Alchemist name.
Kimblee: Hm
_:The blood monarch alchemist.... great, I'm being named after a butterfly.
Kimblee bust out laughing; Even I began to laugh.
_: Perfect.
Kimblee: Its not that bad. He stretched his arm around me pulling me close and kissed deeply at my neck.
_: Why do you do that?
Kimblee:What can I say? I enjoy seeing you blush, kid.
_: I wish you'd stop calling me that. He pulled back and gave me a serious look and cupped my face again. I had begun to cry and It concerned him. He didn't show it- he din't have to- I just knew. I buried my face in his hand as you stroked my bottom lip. Then he asked me something I'd never forget.
Kimblee: Why do you stay with me? It was odd he had never asked me that before.
_: If I recal you wouldn't let me leave you. What was I saying? He pulled away and leaned against the headboard, his eyes staring at the wall.
Kimblee: Your welcome to leave whenever, there's no reason to stay with me anymore.
Kimblee: Why do you stay with me? She seemed upset by this but I needed to know. Damn Edward.
_: If I recal you wouldn't let me leave you. It was true I wouldn't. I pulled away and leaned against the headboard, my eyes staring at the wall.
Kimblee: Your welcome to leave whenever, there's no reason to stay with me anymore.
She became distressed.
_: That's not true Zolf, I'd do anything to stay by your side!
All I could do was stare at her, see the color rise in her cheeks. Did she actually say that? The need to have her boiled inside me, I wanted her more than before and it didn't help with what she did next. She moved closer to where she was on my lap again, and she brought her hand on my shoulder, hiding her face in my chest. I didn't react at first, but then I moved my hand to her waist rubbing her side gently. She cooed and finally dozed off in my arms;I layed her down then fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story