Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > a vampire?! (hiei story)-1

a vampire?! (hiei story)-1

by unlucky13 0 reviews

You guys should know by now I'm not good at summaries, so as usual, just read the damn story

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hiei - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 1509 words

-1TrainWreck
~STORY START~

I smirked. Tonight's bit should be easy. I was doing the usual Jewelry Robbery. It did kinda get boring after a while but I needed the money. I landed in front of the security camera. Ah, one of the great things about being a vampire, no reflection and can't be caught of camera unless wanted. And I definitely did not want to get caught.

I picked the lock and swung the heavy wooden door open. I looked at the cases. Are you kidding?! They weren't even locked! I sighed and opened the diamond case. I swiped all the gems and began to fill my jewelry bag. I never took more than I could fill my small bag. It was a thick leather bag a bit larger my fist. They didn't have many diamonds though.

I went to the rubies. I smiled. This was my sisters birthstone. I filled the rest of the bag with them. I looked over to the emerald case, my birthstone. I looked them over. A small emerald set in a white gold ring caught my attention. I plucked in out and put it on my finger. Perfect fit. I smiled and headed out the door.

This was a perfect night.. Or so I thought. I twirled the bag on my finger with it's leather strap. I was about to walk into my flat when I blacked out. I woke up in a comfy red chair. I was in a bright yellow room and a cherry wood desk with a large chair behind it. This looked so familiar. "Hey Yumi," came the voice I REALLY didn't want to hear.

I sighed. "Hey Koenma," I said. "You know, I'm getting really tired of you stealing from the humans," he said, "Please don't make me sentence you to Oblivion." "B-But it's not like I take a lot!" I said holding up the bag, "Only enough to live comfortably." "Get a job," he said. "You know how that always turns out, I can't control myself around so much fresh blood," I said angrily.

He sighed. "I know, so, I've decided to give you a job." I gave him a confused look. "Really? Wait.. What's the catch?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "You'll be helping humans," he said. I turned away. "I'll manage on my own," I said, "Put me back in London Koenma." He bit his lip as if thinking. "You shouldn't hold such a grudge it's-" "What have the humans done for me?! Eh! Answer me that!!" I screamed.

"But you used to be human," he said. "And then I got bit and became something worthy of slaughter. Something humans either despise or don't believe in," I said. He sighed and nodded. "The offer will always stand," he said. I nodded and he teleported me back to my flat. I sighed. I went to my fridge and pulled out bagged blood.

It wasn't like I had been a vampire for long. I was bitten when I was 15 and it had been 3 years since. I downed the blood thinking of my situation. Every other time when Koenma called me in I just got a slap on the wrist, but now he was making threats. It wasn't like I was killing. I didn't like the idea of killing someone or making them something like me.

I'd think about the offer, even if I didn't like it, it's better than a punishment. I flopped down on my bed. I didn't know why I had it, I couldn't sleep or anything. I could be knocked out by a serious blow or heavy drugs but not voluntarily. I don't want to help humans! But I can't get a job without attacking someone. I had terrible self-control in those situations.

Damn you Koenma. I hated Spirit World. I sat up frowning. "Fine Koenma, I'll help the stupid humans," I said to the room. A few seconds later I was back in the yellow room. "So you'll take the job?" he asked. "Whatever will get you off my case," I said rubbing my temples. He nodded and turned on the big screen. "Yusuke I'm teleporting the team," he said to a guy with his black hair greased back. "Alright," was the short reply. Soon 4 guys arrived out of thin air.

"What did you want Koenma," the guy with orange hair said. "Say hello to your new team mate," Koenma said cheerfully. I frowned at him. "So what is it that I have to do?" I said. I could tell that two of these guys were human but the other two, demon. "You will have certain criminals to bring down, that is all," he said. Why did it sound like he was leaving something out. "So, why do I have to have team mates?" I asked. He sighed and said, "You always know the question I don't want you to ask." "Damn straight, now tell," I said.

He laughed nervously. "Well, you'll be risking you life each time," he said. "That's it?" I said. He nodded. "Oh well if that's it then just call me in when you need me," I said. "It's not like that," Koenma said, "You will have to live in a mansion, paid for by the Spirit committee." He added at the end. "Why?" I asked. "That's just the way we do things around here," he said with a cheesy smile. My eye twitched. "I have the urge to kill you right now Koenma," I said through gritted teeth.

He nodded. "That can be understood, anyway, the ogres just finished moving your stuff, bye!" he said and teleported us to the mansion. "How I hate Spirit World," I muttered darkly. The guy with orange hair stood behind me. "Hey baby, I'm Kazuma Kuwabara, what do you say we get to know each other better?" he said. I brought my elbow back hitting him in the stomach.

"Not even in your thoughts," I said. (If you follow me I'll show you to your room)Ahh! I'm hearing things now! (no, I'm Hiei, a telepath) which one are you? (the one with red eyes) The short one? (as if your one to talk) yea I know (I'm a good 2 inches taller than you) yea I know, sorry about the comment, Im just a bit pissed (I understand, just follow me)

The guy started to the stairs and I followed as Yusuke laughed at Kuwabara. A guy with red hair smiled as I passed. Not a creepy smile but a polite smile. I nodded back and followed Hiei up the stairs. All the doors were different colors. He stopped in front of a blue one. (This is your room) "Thanks," I said aloud. He nodded and went through a black door across from mine.

I turned the door-nob and opened the door. The walls were a midnight blue with yellow stars and moons painted on them. I smiled. It felt like home. There was no bed but a futon couch. In the corner there was a desk, complete with a black laptop, over 100 mechanical pencils, 2 shelves of college ruled paper, and a desk lamp.

Off to the side there was a full bathroom: 1 shower, 1 bath, sink and toilet. Oh yea, I could get used to living like this. There was a mini-fridge on a stand next to the desk. I walked over and opened it. 15 bags of blood, type AB. A note on the front said the would put 15 more in every month. They must have been trying to build up my strength. I usually only drank once a week.

There was no TV but a rather large Music system with all the equipment. Next to that was a rack of CD's. My eyes widened. They had all my favorite stuff! I smiled. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here. (I'm glad you think so) AHH!!! Have you been listening in this entire time?! (Your thoughts amuse me) Glad I can be of service. (Your very different) Thanks for that. I actually take pride in that. (you should) What? But he didn't answer. Oh well.

I fumbled through the CD's and found the album: American Idiot. I put it in and turn it up till I couldn't think straight. I smiled and let my thoughts wander for a few hours. (You don't sleep?) No I'm a vampire, I don't need sleep (oh ok) I didn't know whether it was good or bad that he could read my thoughts. Sure it was like an instant telephone line for when I was in trouble, but he could listen to a perverted thought. I tended to have a lot of those. (Really now?) Get out of my head right now damn it! (No) why?

(I already said your thoughts amuse me) rawr (rawr to you) I turned my music up louder so I wouldn't think and concentrated on the lyrics. (You’re a smart girl) I didn't respond (I listen to you later, I actually need sleep) ok, bye (good night) And the conversation was over.
Sign up to rate and review this story