Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > a vampire?! (hiei story)-1

ch 2

by unlucky13 0 reviews

...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hiei - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 964 words

0Unrated
NO RECAP!

It was a long sleepless night as usual. All night I though about my human life. My memories were still fresh from the past where blood ran through my veins since I was only 15 three times. My family must be worried sick about me, but I couldn't risk hurting them or even making them what I was. My family was very religious and I was scared of what they would do to me even though I was their flesh and blood. Well, flesh at least, I don't have their blood anymore.

My sister wouldn't mind I knew since she did not believe in God. I wasn't so sure of my mother but the rest would probably attempt to destroy me. Ah well, I got a good fifteen years and it was over. I shut my eyes and stopped breathing. I would at least try to shut off my mind. I made myself till I couldn't take it anymore. "come on…," I begged myself, "Just 2 minutes of a dream.." But, as it should be, I could not (would not) fall asleep.

I got up full of anger. I accidentally tore the top off of my bag as I searched for my art book and pencil. I flew through the pages searching for a blank one, and my hand worked as if it was a machine. I realized I had stared drawing a pair of eyes, piercing crimson. I sighed and threw it across the room. Why did it have to be so hard?

(good morning) it's morning? Oh f^cking joy (what's wrong with you?) I can't sleep! Unless heavily medicated or knocked out (I could do the second if you want…) no thanks I think I'll just take a shower. Is there anyway I can block you from my mind? (… no) I know there is, I'll just ask Koenma next time I talk to him. (are you sure you don't want to be knocked out?) positive (fine)

And with that he was gone. I was left to shower in peace. I really didn't know how well his powers worked and whether or not he could see me. That would really suck. I took a nice long shower and put on a black tank top with camo cargo pants and my black lace up army boots. I walked downstairs and saw that the red headed guy was cooking breakfast.

"Any way I can help?" I asked. "If you want to you can make the pancakes," he said with a smile. "Forgive me but what is your name?" "Yumi, yours?" I asked. "Kurama." "Nice to meet you." We cooked in silence for a while.. Until I started having fun with the pancakes. I was seeing how high I could flip them. Poor Hiei came in when I messed up and a burning pancake hit his face. "What the Hell?!" he yelled pulling the pancake of his face and flinging it at me. I dodged and it hit Kurama in the face.

"Children," Kurama mutter pulling the pancake off his face and throwing it in the trash. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Kurama smiled at me and started working on the baked beans. I smiled. This reminded me a lot of cooking with my step-mother. Ah, how I missed the human days, yet I also didn't. The only reason I'd want to be human was to see my family even though I hated dealing with them.

(Wow, your old life was a bit complicated) grr….
I immediately mentally grabbed something that would make him cringed. Hmm.. My first kiss should work.. (you really think that will work? I'll probably just want to kiss you myself) What?!

He ran out of the room and up the stairs. Oh.. My.. God. Well that was strange. I continues cooking trying and failing miserably to not think of it. That was so weird. Just then the voice I hated most boomed through the house. "Attention all Detectives. Come to the front room to receive your mission," Koenma said. I sighed. Well this officially sucked. Kurama and I walked into the front room.

"I have a new mission for you, not too hard don't worry about that," Koenma said keeping my temper at bay. "All you have to do is pretend your in school and watch for any demons running around." "High School?! Koenma you know I can't be around people! I'll surely kill someone!" I shouted. "That's why Hiei will be in all your classes and will pretend to be your significant other so he can stop you at any time," Koenma said calmly. "B-Bu-" "No buts Yumi, this is your job," he said that and clicked off.

You have to be kidding me. First Hiei gives me a strange now Koenma had to do this. Significant other? Why not just call if for what it was. He would be acting as my boyfriend. The kind of person I'd been avoiding for 5 years..

~FF 2 days~

"But I don't wanna go!!" I shouted. Kurama had worked so hard to get me all pretty and my struggling wasn't helping. "I don't want to kill anybody!" I screamed again. Yusuke just slammed the car door as soon as he got me in the car. We would now call Kurama, Suichi. I got to keep my name though since no demons knew me. Yusuke was Chris, Kuwabara was Todd, Hiei was James, and I got to be me. Yay.

My new school skirt was so uncomfortable. I HATED skirts. Why, WHY did this have to be the dress code? Ah well, At least I was taking the year before I was forced to drop out. I would be able to daydream in my classes. But how would I resist the blood?
Sign up to rate and review this story