Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

You'll Never Make Me Leave. I Wear This On My Sleeve. Give Me A Reason To Believe!

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 6 reviews

Just changed the title. No reason to re-read. Unless you want to =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-09 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 1063 words

0Unrated
We went up to our rooms after we got our school books. I had told Mikey I wanted to be alone for a while, which was stupid because I wanted to be with him more than anything.
He didn't question or argue he just walked me to my room so he could spend every last possible second with me.
I sat alone in my abondoned room and sighed.
I really don't want to go home. I was glad that my uncle is finally in the place where he belongs but what about Mikey? What about Casey, Frank,Ray,Gerard and Bob? Yes even Bob! I was mad at him for being such a jerk but he's still one of us.
I had only known these people for a few weeks but they more 'friends' then I had ever had and I loved them. All of them. Even Bob.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my Auntie's number to fill her in. The police had told her everything but I hadn't heard her in so long.

"Hello?" she answered.
There was a bit of a pause as my words got caught in my throught.

"Hello?" she said again.

"Hi..." I said quietly.

"Amy? Are you okay!? I've been worried sick!" she said.

"I'm fine. Just a few stitches. Did you hear?" I asked as tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"About?" she asked.

"Craig. He's going back home. He's going to court in australia. The police said that he's likley to go to jail for a few years." I said trying to sound happy.

"That's great! Then you can come home! Oh, jackson has beed asking about you non-stop." She said happily.
Her happy tone crushed me.

"Carol. Do I have to go home?" I asked.

"You don't want to?" she said surprized. "What about Jackson!? You guys were always together?"

"I hate him. He hurt me more than craig did. He cheated on me and screamed and hit me. It's a wonder I stayed a virgin the 4 months we were together. Id always find a way out of it."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Oh... A-amy..." she started.

"But here! Here I have so many great, REAL friends and an awesome boyfriend. I don't want to leave them."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. His names Mikey and he's the best person I've ever met. I love him and I don't want to leave him." I said hoping she would feel my love.

"Amy, it's been 3 weeks since you were there."

"We havnt rushed into anything. But please. He's truly amazing."

"Well.. I guess its your choice. If you realy want to stay you can. But you'll have to visit me a few times a year."

"Really?" I asked surprised. "I can stay?! Thank you so much!" I screamed.

"Just don't get into too much trouble. And take it slow with Mikey. How do you know he's not like Jackson?" she asked.

"I know, Carol. Trust me."

"Okay. Well I have to go now. Please be carefull."

"I will and please don't tell Jackson where I am."

"I won't bye."

"Bye. Thanks again." I said before hanging up.
I jumped up and bolted out of the room. I didn't look where I was going and bumped straight into Amelia and Bob.

"Hey watch where your going bitch!" she yelled as I fell to the ground.

"Amelia! Amy? Are you okay?" Bob asked holding his hand out for me to take.
I didn't I just made it up myself.
"I'm fine." I said grumpily.

"I heard what happened. I came to see you but Mikey wouldn't let me in." He said sweetly. I knew he was trying to make an effort but then I looked over at Amelia who was standing next to him and lost all emotion but hate.

"Again. I'm fine." I said looking at there two hands wrapped together.

"I sent you a card. Did you get it?" he asked. Amelia was getting impatiant.

"Bob we have to go now babe." She said ignoring me.

"Yes thanks." I said and walked away.
Bob looked at Amelia and then down to the ground as he kept on walking.

I banged on Mikey's door.

"Mikey!" I yelled. "Mikey, Mikey Mikey Mikey!"
He opened the door and I jumpes into his arms.

"Shit! What happened?" he asked.

"I can stay!" I yelled in his ear as he carried me in his room.

"What?!" he sreamed as he stood me up again.

"My auntie said I can stay!" I screamed.

"That's so great!" he said squeezing me tight.

"Do you still want to be alone?" he asked after about a minute of silence.

"I never did." I said.
He leaned in and pressed hi lips to mine. It took afew seconds to get over the shock and I kissed him back. We did this for like 30 seconds and since he didn't want to make the first move, I did.
I licked his lips softly and begged for enterance.
He was a little hesitant but he soon opened his mouth to let me it. His tounge massaged mine before he pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

"I love you." He said in the middle trying not to break the kiss.
I wrapped my hands around his neck and pushed him back on the bed.

"I love you too." I said breaking it and smiling at him. "So so much."

He pulled me into a hug and we layed there on the bed.

" I think it's time." I said

"Time for what?" he asked nervously.

"Time to tell the others. I don't want it to be a secret anymore.I love you and I want everyone to know! I want to show you off." I said.

His eyes lit up and he smiled.

"You mean it?!" he said.
I nodded.
"Id like that. But how?" he asked.

"I guess we... tell.. Them?" I said.

"So we just walk up and say we're together?"

"I guess so. What else can we do?" I giggled.

"Nothing. I guess." He shrugged.

"So when do you want to do this?" he asked.

"Now!" I yelled hopping and and pulling him with me.


+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o+o


Yay! Review would be nice!
Sign up to rate and review this story