Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha and the gang with someone new! (incomplete)

#9 The Shiek Jewel Awaits Him !!

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

inuyasha is still curious about the jewels, crystal talkes to many priestes to get infor on the location of the shiek jewel and inuyasha's...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Inuyasha - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 915 words

0Unrated
ME= OK !! This is a very dramatic story, and full of action so im sure ull luv this one, its one of my favourites yet !!

2 weeks later ...

"Why is Chrystal talking to the priestes again?" asked Inuyasha. "I forget!" answered kagome. "Well guys! I finnaly found the location of the shiek jewel!" Chrystal said happily. "GREAT so which ones that one again?" asked inuyasha. "The one for upgrading weapons! Inuyasha, we can use that on your sword!" Crystal said. "Hey my tetseiga will be powerful!" "Yeah Only by ALOT" Chrystal winked. "So where is it?" asked shippo. "Oh yeah thats the bad news. I have no idea how on earth...or on sky we'll get up there!" Crystal said. "Sky? don't you mean just earth?" asked sango. "Nope! I mean sky!" Crystal answerd. "ok you can cut it out now, what do you mean?" asked inuyasha. "Don't you get it? the jewels up in the skyy!!!" Crystal said leaving them puzzled.

"and we're gunna get there...how?" asked shippo. "i have no idea. the priestes said something about the right cloud. if we find it and attack it, it'll let down a rope for us. so i'm guessing inuyasha can give the cloud a swing of his..um.." "Tetseiga" he corrected her. "right that...and the cloud should let us up." She finished. "ok how does the cloud look like?" inuyasha asked. "oh man you always pop my bubble!" she said disapointed not knowing the answer to that question at all. "Maybe it's the unique one, you know different?" sango suggested. "Maybe, alright then lets find it."


that night...


"There all the same!" Crystal said being very impatient. "Lets settle for the night" Miroku said.

The group started a fire. They ate some fish and rise balls that kagome braught back from home. They had a long sleep and were getting ready for the cloud search. So the next morning, they all packed up and stared at the sky. They found a large hill and all lay down on it and looked up for hours. Crystal notice that inuyasha was on a seperate hill. She decided to acompony him. "Hi.." She said lieing down beside him. "See anything yet?" "nope." he answered. "They are all...Rainclouds?"
"What? rainclouds? what are you talking..." crsytal looked up and saw rainclouds everywhere. "Oh man! Why now?" It was poring rain like they've never seen before. Kagome was disapointed of ruining her hair, same with the cats and thier fur. As soon as they found dry shelter, crystal said, "Right when we NEED the clouds! AGH!" She said disapointed. "

As soon as they were about to give up, sango pointed at the sky, "LOOK!!" She called out. "Is that what i think it is?" asked shippo. All the rainclouds were black/purple, but there was one pink one shooting off green lightning bolts. "Green lightning?" asked miroku. "Thats not lightning, my purverted friend, thats bolts of the shiek jewels power!" Crystal shouted with exitment.

They all jumped with joy and ran straight for the cloud. Kagome was very stuborn and didnt want her to get sogy, but they got her there. inuyasha called out loudly, 'WIND SCAR!!" The sharp blade of the powerful tetseiga sword smashed against the cloud, letting out many sounds of thunder. Then a sparkly line slowly was drawn from the cloud... (of course we all know how much crystal loves sparkly things) she ran straight for it and started climbing right away. "C'mon! This is the rope! Lets get going." The strange thing was that the preistes left somthing out when she told crystal about this magic cloud was that niether demons or humans could climb it. How was chrystal able to climb it you ask? Miroku grabed onto the robe. SHOCK! It deflected it. "What the--?" Shippo tried too. SHOCK! "what's going on?" Inuyasha was able to climb it as well. "I guess only half breeds can make it through here." Crystal said leading inuyasha to the top. soon they were out of sight. Kagome was a little upset. "Crystal Crystal Crystal! Thats all inuyasha cares about now!" Kagome complained to miroku. "Relax kagome, you don't understand that Crystal is a half demon so much like inuyasha. don't be desapointed. When do you think inuyasha gets to meet a half breed such like him? Not often i supose. give him a chance." Miroku gives VERY good advice, but he's still perverted. Kagome was disapointed to here that but she agreed.


Meanwhile...


Inuyasha if you don't get off me right now, when we get down ill have kagome say all the sit comands she possibly can!" Crystal yelled. "Well SORRY but this is a very strange floor." Inuyasha answered. "No really? WE"RE ON A CLOUD duh! But still, it has secure fluff, you don't have to croud on me!" "oh sorry" inuyasha said, "Hey this cloud like floor reminds me alot of sesshomarus fluff stuff he carries with him, known to be MY fathers fur! Not fair." "Haha ok there, but right now we have to find the shiek jewel, and i don't see it anywhere..." "Of course now, this place isn't just huge, its empty!"....


Inuyasha spoke to soon, there was a tall hill with a stand on top shaped at a triangle. The both of them smiled. Crystal jumped up on inuyashas back, and he carried her the rest of the way there.






Thanks if you liked it lol:) Review it please
Sign up to rate and review this story