Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 14

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Been gone more days this year than I have been home

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 536 words

0Unrated
Before Patrick, Joe and Andy could be thrown into the dungeon, they first met with William in a seperate room. The room was three sizes bigger then the first room they had entered in the house, and was exreamly well decorated to say the least. The walls were painted a nice shade of red, with all of the furnature matching. The three of them were beginning to think William went shopping on the other side of the street, if ya know what I mean.....

They stepped into the room, and sat down in front of a large wooden desk. They would have tried to run if the vampires hadn't been right behind them.

The chair in front of the desk spun around, to reveal William. He gave them a grin, and began to speak.

"I see you've come looking for your friend.."

"Where is he!?" Patrick yelled, almost scaring Joe and Andy out of there seats.

William laughed at the short pudgy boy, and went back to his part of the conversation.

"Have no worry. Your friend is still alive, for now. At least, until I decide to kill him myself."

"You bastard!" Andy joined in. He slammed his fist on the desk in a fit of rage.

"Ouch...."

"I don't apreciate the way you are handling the situation. I thought you would try to behave like adults. I soppose I was wrong..." William sighed, and pointed towards the door.

A vampire grabbed the three of them, and pushed them out of the room. Three other vampires came from behind them and brought them to another room. This room was much darker, and less "furnached" than the other room.

When they were pushed into the new room, the door quickly locked behind them. Luckily, there were a few lights hanging from the ceiling so they could see their surroundings.

"Pete!" Patrick yelled, as he made his way towards the crumpled figure on the floor.

Joe and Andy ran after him.

"Patrick.....How did you guys..How did you find me?" He whispered.

"William left us clues. He wanted us to find you."

"It was a trap." Pete replied, shaking his head.

"No, now we've found you. We just have to find a way out of here." Andy said, joing the conversation.

"You should have left me.." Pete said softly.

"Don't say that! There was no way I was going to leave you here." Patrick said, letting Pete's head rest on his lap.

"Patrick, you don't understand. William he....He's going to keep all of us in here.. Until....."

"Until what?" Joe asked.

"Until I kill you all." Pete said. Joe soon wished he hadn't asked that question.

Patrick stared down at Pete and shook his head. "No, we'll get out of here in time."

"Just stay away from me, please. I don't want to hurt anyone. I can't. I can't bare the thought of hurting you guys. Just keep your distance..."

"No....I'm staying right here with you. I'm not moving."

"Patrick I-"

"Nothing, Pete. Nothing you say or do is going to make me move from this very spot." Patrick interupted.

Pete knew he couldn't win. Instead, he closed his eyes and drifted asleep.

awwwwnesss.
Sign up to rate and review this story