Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 15

by FreakOfNature 1 review

The parties over

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-13 - 588 words

1Exciting
It was the next day, or the next night. They wern't really sure. It had been at least two days that they had been trapped. Two days of failed plans, talks about how lovely a cheese pizza would taste, and how interesting Michael Jacksons transformation from man to woman was. That was Joe's favorite topic. Joe was weird...

Andy sat in the far corner of the room, counting all of the stones on the wall, for the fifth time. Joe made himself comfortable lying on his back, whistling the theme song to the 'Wizard Of Oz', Patrick sat with his back against the cold wall, and Pete stood, slumped against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

Patrick starred up at the dark, dusty celing and began to sing. "Sat outside my front window. This story's going somewhere. He's well hung and I am hanging on. Theres a song on the radio that says, lets get this party started, lets get this party started."

"I wish I had my guitar in here with me." Joe commented as he threw a small pebble at the door.

"I wish I had a vegiarian sub." Andy added.

"I REALLY wish we could get the fuck out of here." Patrick said loudly.

"You and me both." Pete said quietly, keeping his eyes on the floor."

"How are you feeling?" Joe asked Pete almost right away.

"Fine." He knew it was a lie. He was the exsact opposite of fine. Every moment that passed was harder for him to resist the urge to jump across the room and rip their throats out. It was all he thought about. He was suprised he had made it this long without doing so, and mentally patted himself on the back for his effort.

"You don't look so good. Are you sure your ok?" Patrick asked, walking towards his friend.

Pete looked up for a moment at his friend. He knew right away that was a mistake.

"Get away from me!" He yelled, falling to the floor. He went into the corner of the room and buried his head in his hands.

"Just stay away, ok? I don't know how much long I can......"

"You can do it, Pete. Don't let your instincts get the best of you. Your better than this." Patrick's pep talk wasn't working.

"Do it Peter. Kill him. You know you can't hold out any longer.." Williams voice was back in his head.

"Shut up!" Pete screamed. He covered his ears, rocking back and forth slightly. He hated being like this.

"Peter....Kill him. Kill him......Kill him." The voice repeated.

Pete's head shot up, and looked at Patrick. He got up off his spot on the floor.

"No Pete. Don't!" Joe yelled, stepping forward.

Pete ran forward and tackled Patrick to the ground. Patrick fought back, constantly pushing Pete off him. Joe and Andy came forward and tried to pry Patrick out of Pete's grip. Every second he got closer and closer.

"Pete! Stop!" Andy yelled, grabbing one of Pete's arms.

Pete whipped around and pushed Andy to the ground, and then Joe.

Pete ignored Patrick's frightful look, and pierced his fangs into his neck. In a few moments Patrick dropped to the ground, unconcious.

"No!" Joe and Andy yelled, running over to their unconcious friend.

"Patrick, c'mon man! Wake up!" Joe shook Patrick slightly.

Andy took off his sweatshirt and pressed it up against Patrick's bleeding neck.

Pete watched horrified at what he had just done.

"I'm a monster."
Sign up to rate and review this story