Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 16

by FreakOfNature 1 review

So why don't you kiss me, so i'll die happy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 537 words

1Exciting
Pete stood, mortifyed at what he had just done. He tried so hard to fight it, but he couldn't. It was almost like William had control of him entirely. There was nothing he could do to control himself.

He stepped closer to Patrick.

"Don't come any closer!" Andy screamed.

"Look what you did to him!"

"I-I didn't mean t-"

"Yeah, i'm sure you didn't!" Andy interupted. He continued to soak up the blood that continued to pour out of Patrick's neck.

"C'mon man, wake up." Joe patted his friends pale lifeless face.

Suddenly, he moved.

"That's it buddy. C'mon, wake up. You can do it." Andy said softly.

Patrick's eyes slowly opened. There was no emotion on his face. It looked as if he was dead. For all they knew, he could have been.

"What's goin-" He tried to speak.

"Shhhh. Don't talk. Save your strength, ok?" Joe whispered.

Patrick nodded slightly, and closed his eyes for the moment.

"Do you think he's a....Vampire?" Joe asked timidly.

Andy responded by shurgging his shoulders. "Um...I'm not sure. Should we ask him?"

"Guys, your talking like i'm not even here." Patrick said plainly.

"Sorry dude. So uh...Are you a vampire?" Joe asked once again.

"I don't think so. I mean, I don't feel any different." He said, looking around the room.

"That's probabley a good thing. Usually someone goes through changes when their becoming a vampire. If you don't feel any different, I think your gonna be ok." Andy said, proud that he had been a good little boy and did some research.

"But how? Pete bit him. He should be a vampire, shouldn't he?" Joe asked, scratching his overgrown afro.

"Technichally if the fangs didn't go far down enough, nothing will happen. He'll just bleed alot, which has obviously already happened."

"Ah, I get it." Joe said, making a mental note.

Patrick looked over Joe's shoulder and saw Pete slouched in the corner of the room. He could see his mouth moving but he wasn't sure what he was saying, if anything at all.

Suddenly, a tall figure approached the door and looked through the bars. They could tell it was William. Only one person in the world would be crazy enough to dress the way he did.

"So Peter, have you made up your mind?" He said smiling.

Pete nodded and approached the door. "You'll let them go, right?"

"Yes. That was the deal."

Joe, Andy and Patrick looked at eachother wishing they had some clue what was going on.

"What is he talking about Pete?" Patrick asked.

Pete shook his head, and walked out of the room. The door shut tightly behind him.

"Pete!" Patrick yelled. He watched his friend walked down the hallway until he disappeared into another room.

"What is he doing?"

"I think he just gave up his freedom for ours." Andy said quietly.

Do you ever write a story, and it kind of sucks for a little bit, but then later you get all these rad ideas and suddenly it gets better? I think thats whats happening here. A few days ago I was hit with all these ideas what whatnot. Stick around and you'll see what I mean.
Sign up to rate and review this story