Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

I Hate That I Love You

by ModKidMC 0 reviews

spencer and dawn, getting it on?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 573 words - Complete

0Unrated
nine: Changes

His hands slid up the bottom of her dress, make her head loll back. “Spencer,” she moaned. He stopped, his hand remaining its current position. “What, doll?” he answered, his voice growing husky as he kissed down her neck. She couldn’t think straight because she didn’t want him to stop.
“Maybe we should.. move it to somewhere else?” she struggled breathlessly. After all, they were still in the club and doubted the owners would want such foul activity being displayed. He growled into her neck before standing up and bringing her with him. “I’ll give you everything you’ve ever wanted,” he whispered in her ear, bringing her mind to an ultimate explosion.

**

“Goddamn.” Dawn awoke with a throbbing headache caused by the alcohol consumed from yesterday. The bus was at a stand still from what she could tell and no one was possibly on. She moved slightly, her unclothed body sliding against the covers as she attempted to sit up. Her head hit something unwillingly, her hand sliding up something smooth. “Mmmm..”
She tilted her head up to see Spencer’s jawline, making her heart pound with undefined fear or passion. Her mind collected the memories of yesterday and pieced them together quickly. “Shit,” was all that escaped her smudged lips. She had slept with the Spencer Smith and what for? Drunkenness? No, she was two thirds sober when they made love. Fame? She had her own. Spite? Like she was the one for it… But then for what? Love? Dawn laughed at the thought. Like she’d ever be in love with anyone… after all, if she was, he’d be the last person to know.
She could feel his heartbeat beneath the sheets. Something about it soothed her. It’s like.. Nothing I’ve ever heard before. she thought as she listened to it, her hand still placed over his chest. She hummed along, seeming to fill in the harmony.
Soon, she felt a few strands of her hair being swept from her eyes. They opened rapidly, looking into those of the brown-eyed wonder. “Good morning, babe,” he stated mellow. She felt a shiver being sent down her spine with use of his voice and cold fingers.
“Hey,” she sighed flirtatiously, butterflies rising in her stomach. He smiled making them go wild, before leaning in to catch her lips against his. Their lips seemed to act nonchalant with the action.
“You taste so good. Especially last night,” he began, his mouth leading trails of kisses along her neck.
“Speaking of last night,” she moaned, trying slightly to push him away, but couldn’t resist, “I wanted to talk.”
He pulled away instantly, grinning, “Amazing, wasn’t it?”
“Yes, very, but…”
“But..what?” He started to frown.
“I…I..” She took a deep breath, “What were you hoping to get out of this?”
“What do you mean?” He searched her eyes, confused.
“Why did you sleep with me?” she asked clearly.
“Because I love you Dawn.” She felt her heart drop. He loves me?

***

“Spencer. Spencer, please listen.”
He faced me, his expression cruel. “Haven’t I already listened enough or am I just another one-night stand for your model friends to hear about?”
I just stuttered at his phrase causing him to turn and keep walking.
I stood on the steps of the bus, watching him go into the distance. Me and my big mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story