Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Secrets Are Fun

by ModKidMC 0 reviews

from the club to the bar, to the key to your car.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-01-30 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
eight: Secrets Are Fun

“I..uh..why don’t we..uh..go together?” he stuttered, “I mean..as a..”
“Date?” Dawn finished, blushing.
“If that’s what you’d want to call it,” he shrugged, aiming for that exact answer.
“I guess,” she shrugged, copying his fake uninterest and hiding a secretive smile.

**


Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
Boots with the fur [With the fur]
The whole club was lookin at her
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack
[Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low


Dawn was grinding against Spencer as the strobelights flashed onto the dancefloor. His hands were increasing friction against her waist, causing her cocktail dress to rise somewhat. Her breathing was quickening with his rate. Both of them were sweating, their hair messed. The song was soon coming to an end. She pulled away, turning to smirk at him. His eyes sparked with ecstasy. “You seemed to enjoy yourself,” he breathed as she lead them out of the crowd and to the bar. She ordered them drinks before replying, “Um..yeah. I love that song.” She answered zoning out, her eyes grazing over him. He was already sitting so close to her that they could both feel the other’s heat.
“So…” Spencer drawled, attempting to wrap his arm around her shoulders.
“Dawn?”
“Marilee?” Dawn replied before standing to hug her fellow model. They had done a photoshoot in Tijuana together for Ames&Arrows. They pulled away, grinning at each other. “It’s been so long, babe,” Marilee recalled playfully, “what have you been doing?”
At that moment, Spencer coughed, scratching the back of his head. Dawn took that as a cue. “Um..meet..”
“You’re Spencer Smith?” the Latina incidentally intruded.
He grinned, “Yeah and you are?”
“Marilee Santiago. I’m from California. I’m such a big fan.” she answered shaking his hand. Dawn felt a hint of jealousy flow through her veins as Marilee and Spencer talked, smiling and grinning at each other as if she didn’t exist.
“Oh my god, Dawn. You are so lucky to be dating him,” she said in a Jersey accent when the two were out of earshot of him.
“We‘re not--” Dawn began.
“Oh…it’s secretive. From the friends.” Marilee said, trying to interpret Dawn’s facial expression.
“Um..yeah.” Dawn decided to go along, “We’re trying to keep it from everyone. I mean..wouldn’t the fans just be heartbroken if they knew that little Spencer has a girl?” She gazed back at him, sending him a wink. He looked utterly confused.
“Secrets!” she clapped and squealed, “I swear I won’t tell a soul.”
“Thanks.”
The two females said their goodbyes to each other and went their separate ways. Dawn made her way back to Spencer, who sat with their drinks.
“So, what did you and Marilee talk about?” he asked, his arms sneaking around her.
“Girl things.” Her smirk grew wide as she placed a hand on his knee. He shifted a bit underneath her, moving closer.
“Wanna be more specific?”
“She thinks we’re…together.”
“Together? Why would she think that?” He secretly hoped she would catch on.
“I don’t know. Maybe she saw us dancing?” As Dawn ranted on, Spencer was lost in his own world, imagining the possibilities. Him and Dawn together? A chance in a million. A very lucky chance. Maybe he could just…
“Spencer…Spencer?” she waved her hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it and looked at her blandly.
“Did you hear me?” His eyes focused in on her glossed lips, lost for words. Dawn stopped the attempt of catching his attention, noting his proximity of his face only mere centimeters away. They stared at each other for awhile, waiting for the other to make a move until Dawn exclaimed, “Oh screw it.” And she pulled him in close, their lips crashing with the taste liquor in the mingled breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story