Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"Make me think it."

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Major Gerard/Paisley fluff! Paisley finds Gerard's song and Ray helps her analyze it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 1088 words - Complete

1Original

"Mmm, this is good,"Paisley said sipping her hot chocolate.

"Very," Gerard replied from behind her.

Paisley turned slightly to look at him; The two of them were at his house alone, sitting on his bed.

Paisley took a final sip of her drink and sat it on the table next to the bed. Gerard copied her action. Settling back against Gerard's chest, Paisley let out a contented sigh as he wrapped his arms around her.

"This feels good."

"Mmhmm," Gerard replied as he began nuzzling Paisley's neck, which soon became light kisses.

Paisley tilted her head the opposite direction to give Gerard better access to her neck. Soon Gerard's kisses turned into sucking, Paisley giggled.

"Gerard, your going to cause me a hickey."

"Love bite," Gerard corrected momentarily before going back to Paisley's neck.

"I'll make you think love bite," Paisley replied trying to sound threatening but failing.

Gerard angled his body so that he was making eye contact with her, a smirk on his lips and a challenge in his eyes.

"Make me think it."

Paisley rolled her eyes and settled back onto Gerard's chest. Leaning down Gerard lightly nibbled on her ear before repeating himself.

Turning herself, Paisley captured Gerard's lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, his going around her waist. Minutes went by before Paisley broke the kiss, biting Gerard's lip just enough to bring about a slight pain.

"Ow," Gerard said rubbing his mouth and eyeing a smirking Paisley.

"You know you liked it," Paisley teased as she pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

Gerard grinned.

"Yeah, I actually did," came his reply before he pulled his girlfriend to his chest and captured her lips once more.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour later and two pairs of swollen lips later, Gerard lay on his back and his arm around Paisley as she rested her head on his chest.

"That was pretty good," Gerard said with a smirk.

Paisley made a sound.

"Better be more than good. I think I'm gonna have THREE lovebites," Paisley replied stressing 'lovebites'.

Gerard chuckled, a rumbling sound from where Paisley was.

Slowly Paisley brought her hand up and lightly ran it over Gerard's chest as she moved from her current postition andmoved beside him. Getting up on her elbow, she continued to lightly rub his chest. Apparently Gerard was content because he relaxed and closed his eyes, a slight smile playing on his lips.

Paisley watched him for awhile, thinking her words over.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," Gerard replied, eyes still shut.

Paisley smiled and continued.

"You know, I was wondering if you've written any new songs lately."

Gerard nodded and pointed to the shelf on the left wall.

"Over there, I think. I"ll go get them for you."

"No, I've got it," Paisley said trying to hide her eagerness. The shelf he pointed at was where he had 'hidden' the forbidden song at.

"Ok," Gerard said.

Paisley gently eased off the bed and walked over to the metal shelf. Crouching down she began searching for the songs he had written.

'There might be a chance that he left the song over here. But then again there's a chance he didn't,' Paisley thought to herself. After searching for several minutes, she found it under a stack of comic books. Carefully she folded it and stuck it in her pocket. Standing up she walked back over to the bed and lay next to Gerard. Rolling over he opened his eyes.

"Find them?"

"No," Paisley said frowning.

'At least not the ones your thinking of,' she thought.

Gerard frowned.

"Oh, Maybe their in my desk," he said attempting to get up as Paisley grabbed his shirt.

"Never mind. It's geting late and I need to get home. I'll be back over tomorrow and you can show me them then," she said leaning over and kissing him.

"Ok. Want me to drive you home?"

Paisley shook her head, "Ray said for me to call him and he'd take me. He said he needed my help with a formula in Algebra. We have a test tomorrow."

Gerard nodded.

"Oh, ok. See you in the morning then."

"Bye," Paisley replied giving Gerard one last kiss.

"Bye."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What was your excuse for having me drive you home," Ray asked as Paisley got in and shut the door.

"You needed me to help explain an algebraic formula for a non-existent test tomorrow."

Ray grinned as he pulled out of the Way's driveway, "Nice. So when he asks about the test what do we tell him?"

Paisley reached in her pocket and pulled out the song, "That is was postponed. You need to call Frankie and fill him in about this 'test.' "

Ray nodded, "Ok. Is that the song?"

"Yup. Surprised I found it. I feel kind of bad. One I took this and Gerard doesn't want me reading it and two I lied to him about an algebra test that isn't going to happen."

Ray nodded.

Paisley cleared her throat and opened the paper. She began to read.

"Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor? I'm not okay. You wear me out. What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means. To be a joke and look, another line without a hook. I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!"
Paisley stopped and looked at Ray, who had just pulled into her apartment complex parking lot.
"Wow," Ray began, "That's uh, that's kinda deep. I recon in the 'What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems' part he's kind of talking to him self. I dunno. I'm not very good at analyzing things."
Paisley smiled.
"It's ok. I feel a little better knowing more about the song than I did. He cut me off at 'I'm not okay.' I'm gonna go in and copy these lyrics down nd replace this tomorrow when I go over."
"Ok," Ray said, "Don't forget to study for your test," he said with a wink.
Paisley laughed, "Ok. I won't."
Sign up to rate and review this story