Categories > Original > Humor > You Can Take Your Stories And Shove Em Up Your...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh

by CrimsonRegrets 1 review

Flic trys to tell everyone about her new obsession while Frances and Lauren have a heart-to-heart. Warning: Mild Swearing

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 439 words

1Exciting
'Lauren, I think its high time you and I have a heart-to-heart.' Announced Frances as she strode into the form room one morning. 'Behind the tree at lunch time?'
'Sure.' Lauren replied miserably.
'Must be Tuesday,' Joy whispered to Sarah mischievously.

At lunch, the group gathered around the back of the art hut (as was their custom) and got out their lunches. As soon as Frances arrived, Lauren tried to run, but was soon caught and bundled into the tree.
'I was hoping she would have forgotten by now.'

'Now Lauren, it has come to my attention that you think the idea of me in a swimming costume is funny, and that playing a guitar while wearing said swimming costume is weird. What have you got to say for yourself?'
'Has Flic been telling you stuff again?'

Flic, who had been eavesdropping along with the others, turned red, and decided to cover up her gaffe in the only way she knew how.
'And another thing about Cher, you know she has depression? And that Jon Bon Jovi sang backing vocals on her tour?'

Meanwhile, Frances and Lauren had worked themselves onto the subject of boyfriends.
'So, we're both going to die lonely!' Concluded Lauren who burst into tears.
'WHY OH WHY DO BLOODY DOC MARTENS HAVE TO BE SO BLOODY EXPENSIVE?'
Daisys sweet dulcet tones wafted through the branches of the trees, and reminded Frances of how pointless and unimportant her arguements with Lauren were compared with Daisys present hardships. She wiped an imaginary tear from the corner of her eye and looked at Lauren lovingly. Lauren (who was very creeped out by this) took a step backwards and fell over on top of Frances who squealed loudly.
'Are they being lesbiany?' Amy asked with feigned innocence.
'They'd better not be, or I'll be forced to shove Flic in there to annoy the crap out of them. Come to think of it...'
Bryony shoved a protesting Flic into the tree where Lauren and Frances were now playing clapping games.
'Frances, did you know Cher had depression?'
'Go away Flic.'
'Oh, ok.'
Flic wandered out of the tree and was followed ten minutes later by Lauren and Frances, the latter who was thrown back in with significant relish by Sarah and Bryony.
'Guys... No... Stop it. You might be hurting her...' Flic protested weakly.
'You're a pretty rubbish body guard Flic.'
'I know. I think I'll resign before I get fired.'
At this moment, Daisys phone started to ring...

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Sign up to rate and review this story