Categories > Original > Humor > You Can Take Your Stories And Shove Em Up Your...

Devonport Pizza Parlour

by CrimsonRegrets 0 reviews

Daisy receives a phone call from an oddly familiar voice...

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 572 words

1Funny
Daisy glared at her phone with a mixture of surprise and annoyance.
'I thought I'd told everyone not to call me at school...'
She crossed to her bag, grabbed the phone and flicked it open.
'Devonport Pizza Parlour' She answered with only a hint of sarcasm.
'Oh, brilliant, just what we want. Three Margaritas please.'
The voice on the other end of the phone seemed oddly familiar.
'Oh wait, Mikey wants Hawaiian. Do you do Hawaiian?'
'I want Mushroom. Boob, please can we have Mushroom?'
'Depends how much it is Frank. Do you have enough money left to pay for one? And do you do Hawaiian?'
Suddenly realization poured over Daisy in great waves (although the waves were mostly made by Sarah and Amy throwing water at Frances and missing spectacularly) It was Bob! Bob Bryar was actually on the other end of the phone. She decided she would have to stay very calm.
'Sure we do Hawaiian. Where are you and we'll deliver?'
'We're at the Plymouth Sound HQ. Be quick, Gee's about to eat the sofa.'
At this point the line clicked and went dead.
'OMGBOBWASONTHEPHONEANDHEWANTSUSTOMAKEPIZZAANDILOVEHIMANDI HAVEHISPHONENUMBER!'
'Sorry, didn't quite get that...'
'BOB WANTS PIZZA.'
'Um, ok... Where do we get pizza for Bob?' Said Lauren in a mildly confused tone.
'Well, there's an empty food tech room... and a canteen full of ingredients...' Sarah filled in sceptically.
'Oh, lets make Pizza! No one will notice us doing crazy crap.' Interjected Frances with glee.

Twenty minutes and a lot of tomato sauce burns later, the Pizzas were ready in a box.
'Has anyone given any thought as to how to get these to the Recording Studios?'
'No...'
'We'll get a bus!'
'There aren't any buses running to that part of town at this time of day from the bus stop Flic.'
'We could always... No, its silly.'
'Go on.'
'We could always para-glide...'
'No, you're right, that is silly. Lets just walk.'

Five minutes later...

'I can't believe they move the Plymouth Sound HQ to the disused building in the side of the school wall!'
'I know, oddly convenient isn't it.'

Once inside Daisy was overcome by the sight of her hero sitting on a (slightly damp) sofa.
'Here are your pizzas sir.'
'Oh, thanks.'
At this point, Miss Hill (who had been following them to catch misdoers in the hopes that she could earn her high paying and work light job) burst in.
'What are you girls doing out of school?'
'What do ya mean shortie? These girls made us some bloody good pizza and you can bloody well get out.'
Miss Hill glared at Bob and turned to leave.
'So, Bob, how are you?'
There followed a merry three hours of the group exchanging witty banter with the members of their favourite band (although Joy, Amy and Sarah were only really there because there was free Pizza and no one would miss an opportunity to miss French)

Bryony opened her eyes. It had all been a dream. But when she looked down at her phone she saw that a new addition had been made to her contact list. Frank - MCR.

That evening, Daisy sat staring at the computer screen. Suddenly she jumped up.
'I WON THE EFFING BOOTS!'
Sign up to rate and review this story