Categories > Original > Humor > You Can Take Your Stories And Shove Em Up Your...

So...

by CrimsonRegrets 0 reviews

The group are bored.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 292 words

0Unrated
Bryony stood on the concrete slabs listening to MCR on her iPod. She still couldn't believe she had Frank's number. She looked down at the tiny machine in her hand and deftly changed the track. Then she changed it back. Then forward. Then she realised how pointless this was as the music player was running out of power, and besides Flic or Frances would be here in a minute. She kicked a stone at the resident fat robin, who failed to take any notice at all and continued to investigate Amy's left over orange peel.
Bryony looked down at her watched and sighed. This noise rather pleased her, so she sighed again a little louder. Then she decided to practice her singing.
Flic arrived about half way through the second chorus of 'I'm Not Okay' and joined in before pouncing on the robin who bounced about a metre away and came to rest next to a piece of string which it started to peck at obsessively.
"So, how are you?"
"Ok. You?"
"Fine. Any idea when the others will get here?"
"Soon I hope."
"See Torchwood last night?"
"No Flic, it's Tuesday today."
"Oh yeah..."
There was silence for a few minutes. A shriek broke the silence. Frances had slipped on the mud on the slope. Flic ambled over and pulled her up.
"Moring."
"Heylo."
"Hi."
"So..."
"Yes, so..."
The uncomfortable silence was broken by the arrival of Sarah and Daisy. Bryony, Frances and Flic automatically rushed over and piled affection on the newcomers before returning to the previous monotony.
"So..." said Daisy.
"Yes. What shall we talk about?"
"Dunno."
The silence returned until the ring of the bell. In silence, the friends picked up their bags and wandered off to lessons.
Sign up to rate and review this story