The War is Over, Harry has won. But at what cost? At odds with Dumbledore, estranged from the Weasleys, betrayed by Lupin, Harry tries to carry on for his 7th year.
(#) Dark_Core78 2008-02-25 03:54:51 PMI like it. But please don't tell me that Hermione stays with Ron because that is wrong... just wrong.
Author's response- Hermione tells me that if being boinked by Ron is wrong, she doesn't want to be right...
- Evidently the boy can lick his own eyebrows...
(#) dragonrunt 2008-02-25 05:15:30 PMYou know, you should probably change "Herminoe Granger" in your disclaimer to "Emma Watson". I mean really...
Otherwise, nice take on the idea. Pity Daphne was the first to be asked out, that almost certainly means that Harry won't end up with her. Not enough stories, good or otherwise, with those two together.
Author's response- No, Emma doesn't do much for me, her Hermione is just... not right to me. The Hermione in my mind doesn't look a think like Ms. Watson.
- Just because Daphne is the first he asked doesn't mean that their relationship will end. They're young.
- I like the fic it's refreshing to see Harry with someone other than the same old canon girls ( Ginny, Hermione, Luna and Cho just make me gag when they get paired with Harry )
I love the fact that you drop hints on what happened with Riddle and those that betrayed Harry but not actually telling us what went on.
keep it up! BTW the only other Daphne/Harry pairing fic that was any good that I have found is The Machine on FF.Net
Author's response- Harry's going to be with a few non canon girls.
- I'm trying not to, but my end up having too.
- Yeah, the machine was good.
(#) jump_jives 2008-02-27 09:09:41 PMWhile I don't usually read WIP stories (I can't stand to not finish a story, and when they get abaondoned it really sucks) this one has really piqued my interest. I agree the non-cannon pairings are goodo and they have been my preference of late. I have especially liked the Daphne/Harry pairing since Jeconais' Perfect Situations.
Author's response- Well in that case, I quit.
- ha! just foolin' Thanks for your input...
- Ok, I'm loving this like I do pretty much all of your stories.... that said, if I don't get another infusion of invincible technomage soon, I may have to hunt you down and beat one out of you.... nodsnodsnods
Author's responseThe Distaff side is next in the queue, Technomage after that, call it 5-10 days depending on RL.
(#) kellypassion 2008-03-04 06:53:56 PMSo Ginny finnaly turned into the bitch she always was. I want to know how Harry and Neville got to own a club?
Author's response- They bought it. They ditched school one weekend after Tom kacked off, went on a pub crawl, and met the owner, and bought it.
- one thing that you might cover is that harry conveys the idea of teh wizarding world being rather gullible to daphne. they are very prone to believing everything they are told without even teh barest semblence of thinking about it.
also, they seem very prone to, at least to me, acting very quickly and impulsively to things. you coudl even use teh bouts with dumbledore and the fallout from rita skeeter as examples.