Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 53: Sorrow Is Just All The Rage

by VikkiMole 6 reviews

‘What?’ I asked, eyes skimming from his thin lips to his cat-like green orbs ‘Nothing’ His gaze dropped

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 1254 words

1Exciting

It was the same, all week. Patrick would leave a note, I would get pissed off but not mention anything, Gerard would call and I would hang out with Mikey. The weekend wasn’t as fun as I’d hoped. He’d pulled extra shifts. Really. He decided to work through the weekend instead of spending time with me. Mikey smiled at me. Not as shy as before. I liked how close we were getting lately. I’d spent a lot of time with him while Bexz and Gerard were out being cute also when Patrick and Travis were out not being cute I hope. He never came home after work anymore. Never. He was straight out with Travis. I was jealous. I can admit that now. Completely green with envy. I couldn’t help it. Travis was taking up all of his time. What about me? Did I not matter now? All the time I got to spend with Patrick was mostly him uttering less than ten words to me then going to sleep, claiming to be ‘exhausted’. I considered asking him what the deal was but I didn’t want to seem really clingy. I mean, he’s only been distant for about a week and already I’m acting like a spoilt child.

Mikey was spread out on the couch next to me in Gerard’s house for the forth time this week. We were watching something. Yeah, something. I say we were watching, something, because again, my mind was wandering. I was wondering where Patrick was. What he was doing and with who. I missed him. I really fucking missed him and as much as I loved hanging out with Mikey, it just wasn’t the same. I suddenly became aware of him staring at the side of my head. Not wanting to give in to his little game I kept watching the TV screen. He closed in, bag of chips in his lap. I sighed, turning my head, smirk growing on my face.

‘What?’ I asked, eyes skimming from his thin lips to his cat-like green orbs

‘Nothing’ His gaze dropped

‘What?’ I snorted, getting paranoid that there was something on my face the way his look darted to each of my features

‘You’ Mikey laughed in his boyish way

‘Me…’ I blinked, ‘What?’

‘Just you’ He shrugged, smiling to himself

I shook my head. That got me confused. I smiled regardless. He was being cute. I wanted to lean over, hold him in a headlock and ruffle his hair. Well, I would have but Mikey was still a bit weird around me. The typical dude-spending-time-with-another-dude-you-don’t-really-know reaction. There was something else though. He was sort of like a teenage girl the way he reacted sometimes. Blushing when I caught his eye. Smiling coyly when I said his name. Giggling at things I said that weren’t really that funny. He stuffed some snacks into his face when he thought I wasn’t watching. Occasionally he laughed at the guy on TV. He was funny, hella funny and if I was really paying attention I probably would have laughed too but there was something that was bugging me. This glimmer I saw sometimes. I’d seen it in Patrick’s eyes as well. Probably just my imagination but I could have sworn it was there. Hiding behind his sparkling irises. I shuffled nearer to him, kidding myself that I was just trying to steal some potato chips. The side of our hips bumped together. Mikey’s head instantly snapped around. He seemed anxious, timid but there it was again. That spark.

Unprovoked! It was completely unprovoked. I was just that second about to ask him to pass me the packet. I was almost going to lean over and take it from his lap when his own hand beat me to it. He moved the chips from on top of his thighs to the floor at his feet. Actually, I was going complain about that too. I was seconds away from a ‘What the hell?’ when two lips pressed hard on mine choked off my words. This was not what I wanted. In fact, it was… nice. I didn’t approve of it, if anything he caught me off guard. Shamefully, I didn’t fight it either. Swinging his leg over mine I soon found him occupying my lap area. Almost automatically my hands found his hips.

Trust Mikey to have the same rashness as his brother. Jumping the gun somewhat in threading his long, thin fingers through the hair at the back of my head. Slowly, and very hesitantly I felt my willpower slipping. I think I might be kissing back. My lips started to part leisurely allowing his bottom lip to become trapped by the both of mine. He hitched himself nearer, revealing to me just how much he seemed to be enjoying this. It shocked me, bringing me to my senses slightly. I was with Patrick and I loved Patrick. It had been a month. A whole month since I had… with another person. Okay, so I was going through a dry spell. I didn’t want to make Patrick feel pressured especially after what Dwayne had almost put him through.

The way I was thinking was kind of me trying to justify cheating on Patrick. I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t lasted one whole month before I gave in to lust. I mean, not a day goes by when I don’t take care of myself. I’m a guy, it’s what we do. It just wasn’t the same. The heat. I missed the heat. Two bodies pressed together. Passion. Desire. Sweat dripping and hearts beating. I should have pushed Mikey off. I should have. I know I should have. I didn’t. I didn’t push him off. In fact, I held on to him. Pulling him closer. We weren’t close enough. I could never get close enough. Flash of cherry red on the full lips tempting me. I cupped his face, closing my eyes, wishing I was stronger. Wishing I could fight it.

I’d only known Mikey since Patrick’s birthday. Hell, I didn’t even know he liked me. Fuck that, I didn’t even know he was gay. Admittedly, I was attracted to him. Mikey was picturesque. All of his feature were perfectly proportioned as if sculpted rather than just a mess of random genetic coding like the rest of us. He glowed with elegance. Though deep down I felt like the thought of doing anything similar to what I was doing now with him was seemingly impossible. I swear, before this very moment it didn’t even cross my mind. It was the equivalent of a angel choosing a swap creature. I was insufferable. He was unspoiled and intact. All I knew was that if this is what I was offered that I don’t think I could turn it down. Suppressing the sick feeling in the base of my stomach, guilt no doubt, I took a deep breath.

Our bodies seemed to be and exact match, fitting together like two puzzle pieces. His figure was warm and melted so easily into mine. I loved the shape of his frame, ghosting my hands down his sides and feeling every bump of his ribs through his thin black t-shirt. My head rolled forward as I stopped myself, pushing lightly against him, trying to prompt him off.
Sign up to rate and review this story