Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

The perfect Day

by sky01 3 reviews

delilah loves Julius and Julius loves Delilah do either of them have the guts to tell one another.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 463 words - Complete

1Moving
(Julius point of view) Delilah and I had just finished are mission we took out the bad guy, we never got caught and none of our lives were in danger. We were sitting in the plane and Delilah was by my side.

“Julius are you okay?” Delilah asked me with concern

“Yah I’m fine thanks for asking.” I replied.
For the past few days I had been thinking when I should tell Delilah that I loved her. I’m mean she’s perfect smart, athletic, kind, has soft brunette hair and diamond brunette eyes along with her wonderful smile. I just had to tell her how I felt but there was only one thing did she love me back?

I soon realized that Delilah had fallen asleep. Her head was resting on my shoulder; all I could do was just smile I then fell asleep with my head on hers and my arm around her. (Delilah’s point of view)

I soon woke up to find Julius head resting on top of mine and his arms around me. I did nothing to disturb him actually I a bent down and leaned my head on his chest. I really did love Julius but I wasn’t sure how to tell him. But something told me the way he was holding me he might also love me I then fell back asleep.

The plane soon landed and we were back at the academy probably 2:00 pm in the afternoon. I then woke up again actually to find Julius awake to with my head on his chest and his arms around me.
“Hey you.” Julius greeted me.

“Hi Jules.”

“How did you sleep?”

“Good, no great.” I said
From that moment myself and Julius were lost in each others eyes I wanted the moment to last for ever until I heard Al.

“Come on kiddos off the plane.”
All that Julius did was smile and take my hand like the gentlemen he is. (Julius point of view) We then arrived in my room. I decided that I wasn’t going to wait anymore and tell Delilah how I felt.

“Delilah I need to tell you something.” I said as we sat on my bed face to face with her hands still in mine.

“Yah Julius.” she replied very softly.
“Delilah I’ve known you for 11 years and well I… I love you.”
We just sat there in silence I thought to myself maybe that was a terrible idea but her next moved surprised me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a soft short passionate kiss on the lips then she said “I love you to Julius.”
All I did was smile and went for another kiss on the lips long and passionate.
Sign up to rate and review this story