Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

No missions?

by sky01 8 reviews

Delilah and Julius have one whole week to themselfs.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-19 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 230 words - Complete

1Exciting
I then broke the kiss and just stared into Delilah’s eyes just thinking about us the girl I’ve always loved is now mine. (Delilah’s point of view) I was lost in Julius’s eyes until the P.A came on.
“Will Delilah and Julius please come to the big man’s office?” Al said.

I then put my arm around his shoulders and he then put his arm around my waste. We walked down the hall, down the stair towards Al’s office both expecting another mission.

“Hey kiddos just wanted to say that you guys have this week off, no missions no nada.” Al said.

I and Julius both beamed but I had to ask why?

“Why Al?” I said.

“Well you both have been working really hard and well you to deserve it.” Al replied.

“Thanks Al you’re the best.” We both said

(Julius point of view)

We than exited Al’s office heading back towards my room.

“So Dee, we have the whole entire week to ourselves what do you want to do.”

“Not sure but I defiantly don’t want any interruptions just me and you.” She replied with a huge smile.

I love her smiles there just so great.

“Well how about we go to the movies?”

“That be great”

she said with a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story