Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

Arranging

by sky01 2 reviews

What will Julius think of?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 480 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Delilah)
“ Julius I’m feeling kind of tired now I think I’ll just take a nap but wake me up when its time to leave.” I said.

“No problem but if you’re that tired you might as well sleep here.” I said.

“Thanks Jules.” I replied

He than gave me a kiss on the cheek and tucked me in.
(Julius)
After Delilah fell asleep I went on my computer to look for a movie she would enjoy. After searching and searching I found the perfect movie it was a romance movie about a guy and a girl, I guess I thought it be the perfect movie because it probably relate to our relationship.

After a while I had gotten the tickets, rented a nice luxury car and even made reservations at a nice restaurant. Everything was perfect all I had to do was wake Delilah up at 3:30pm because the movie started at 4:00pm. I then sat right beside the sleeping Delilah and began stroking her soft beautiful brunette hair.

I knew I was getting tired so I decided to set my watch for 3:30pm so I’d wake up on time. I then snuggled up close to Delilah and put my arm around her.

(3:30pm)

(Delilah)

I woke up to find Julius beautiful eyes in my face.

“Hey, Julius is it time to go?”

“Yes, Dee its time to go.”

He then pulled me up gently and gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips. He soon broke the kiss and put his arm around my shoulder and at the same time I put my arm around his waste.
“So, Jules exactly how are we going to get there?” I asked.

“I decided that we should walk.” He teased.

I just let out a soft chuckle.

“I rented a nice luxury car.” He said. “Perfect” I said
We started walking towards the garage, when stopped there was this nice shiny car with leather seats. I was amazed but wondered how could he afford it but I didn’t ask. He opened the passenger’s door for me and I sat down. He then opened his door and sat down. The car had a nice lemon smell instead of that car smell. He then started the car and we were on our way.

“So, Jay what movie are we going to see?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“Okay, so what do you want to do after the movie.” I said

“Actually were going to a restaurant more like a buffet actually. He said

“Really and exactly when did you find the time to do this? I said in a flirtiest tone

“When you were sleeping.” He said

“Julius, I love you.”

“I love you too Delilah.” He said

I then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

About 5 minutes later we then arrived at the movie theater.
Sign up to rate and review this story