Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

The movies

by sky01 1 review

Sorry short chapter

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 292 words - Complete

0Unrated
(3:50pm)

When we got in I was surprised, there wasn’t a long line up.

(Julius)

I took Delilah’s hand as we walked to the person who was selling the tickets.

“Um, 2 tickets for You and I.”

“Here you go Sir, theater 2 it’s on your left.

“Thanks.”

“Do you want popcorn?” I asked

“No thanks just some bottled water I don’t want to spoil my appetite before the buffet.” She said

“Okay, so 2 bottled waters.”

After I got the waters we walked to towards theater 2. Delilah picked the seats they were good seats not too close and not far from the screen. We sat down and watched the commercials that were the only thing I hated about movies the commercials. Finally the movie started.

Delilah rested her head on my chest while I wrapped my arm around her.

(Delilah)

I was so comfortable in his arms and his breath was soothing on my neck. In the middle of the movie I soon realized that the movie related to us. I wondered if Julius noticed that. Julius then got up; I think he had to use the bathroom because his water bottle was empty.

When he came back he lifted me lightly and placed me on his lap with one of his arms around me. With my head on his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me and also gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He then nuzzled his head in my hair. I was so happy. I then placed one of my hands on his strong chest.

The movie soon was over we both stood up and walked to the exit with my hand in Julius hand. It was only 6:00pm.
Sign up to rate and review this story