Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

At the pool

by sky01 3 reviews

D&J have some fun at the pool

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 424 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Julius)

“I thought since the reservations are for 9:00pm maybe we could go for a swim at the academy.”

“Sure Julius I’d love to go for a swim.”

We then got in the car and drove off to the academy. Delilah went in her room to change and I went to my room to go change. 5minutes later we both came out Delilah was wearing a blue bikini with flowers that looked really good on her and I wore my red swim trunks.
When we got there, there was only was only one lawn chair. I didn’t mind Delilah could always sit on my lap. When she saw that there was only one lawn chair all she did was smile. We both put our towels on the lawn chair. Then I picked Delilah up and dropped her into the pool.

“Julius!” She screamed with laughter

I then jumped into the pool. She then jumped onto my back and put her arms around my neck.

“Dee, hold your breath.”

“Okay”

I then dove under the water with Delilah still on my back I then came back up. Delilah then came off my back and picked me up.

“Dee when did you get so strong?”

“I haven’t, were in the deep end therefore everything is light.”

(Delilah)

“I knew that”

I gave him a stare but I didn’t push on it instead I gave him a soft passionate kiss. Then I through him in the water.

“Delilah!” He yelled with laughter

“Pay back!” I said with laughter.

“Oh yah well take this.”

He then came swimming after me of course Julius caught me after all he is the better swimmer. Instead of throwing me in the water again he wrapped his arms around my waste and I wrapped my arms around his neck and it was a really long passionate kiss when he broke the kiss he suggested that we’d dry up.

“Sure but lets just sit here in the sun for a while” I said

“Okay.” He replied

We both got out of the pool at the same time. We both ran towards the chair to my surprise I actually won. I sat on the chair and rubbed it in his face. To get even he sat on top of me.
“Julius!!” I cried out with laughter

He just laughed then he picked me up and sat on the chair with myself on top of him. 20 minutes later we both had dried so we decided to get ready for dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story