Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The perfect Day

Dinner

by sky01 3 reviews

They go to dinner

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 472 words - Complete

1Ambiance
(8:30pm) (Julius)

We both came out of our rooms at the same time. When I saw her my mouth literally dropped open, she was wearing a beautiful red dress her hair was tied up into a bun she wore black shoes with a colorful bead bracelet I made for her when we were 6.

She then came up to me and closed my mouth.

“Uh, Delilah you look great.” I was totally blushing

“Thanks” she said

(Delilah)

“Julius you look um, awesome.” I was totally blushing

“Thanks” he said

Julius wore black pants with a white long sleeved shirt with a black jacket and his hair was gelled and combed back.

He then offered his arm.

“Shall we go?” He said

“Yes we shall.” I said

We then walked to the car which was parked in the garage. Julius started the car and we were off. We soon arrived at the restaurant. We both got out of the car with Julius’s arm around my waste and my arm around his shoulders.

(Julius)

“Table for 2 under the name Chevalier.” I said

“Right this way.”

We soon sat down. I was becoming really hungry and I could tell so was Delilah.

“Dee want to go get something to eat I mean there’s a whole buffet out there.” I said

“Sure Jules, I’m starving anyways”

We soon sat back down with both our plates’ full of food.
On Delilah’s plate she had a salad with ranch dressing with tomato pasta and garlic bread. On my plate I had fries with a chicken burger.

“Dee I forgot to ask you but what did you think of the movie.” I said

“Julius it was great, it sort of reminded me of well, um, us.” I said blushing

“Me too” I said smiling

The rest of the night past by with laughter, jokes, memories and well everything. It was getting late and I could tell that Delilah was getting really tired. I decided to pay off the bill even though I wasn’t finished eating but I really cared for Delilah.

I walked my tired girlfriend to the car; carefully I placed her in the car and did up her seat belt. I then got into the drivers seat and drove off towards the academy. When we arrived, Delilah was sleeping.

I decided that I was going to carry her up to her room. I carefully placed my sleeping girlfriend on her bed took off her shoes and undid her hair then I tucked her in carefully and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Sweet dreams my love.” I said very quietly

I was becoming really tired myself. I walked to my room got undressed put on my pajama pants and hopped into bed. I then fell asleep knowing today was the perfect day.
Sign up to rate and review this story