Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Bob's POV

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Bob thinks back to his time with her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 569 words

0Unrated
His blue eyes scanned the room carefully. It wasn't like her to just vanish like that. He turned around and walked back outside into the hallway. Closing the door quietly behind him he turned to the other four.

"She's not in there guys." He told them. No one could tell but he was falling apart inside. He thought back to the last time he had seen her.

------------------------------------- flashback --------------------------

She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled at him. That stupid smile. The same stupid smile that made him melt inside. That stupid smile that he loved. And on the face of the girl he loved. But she wasn't his to love. Not that she was taken. He just didn't want to confuse things. That's why he had to say no back then. She giggled at him making him jerk his head up. This just made her giggle more. He sighed and didn't say anything. But he wanted to say so much. His expressionless face showed no clue to what he was really thinking. She stood up and walked over to him.

"You should really try to smile more Bobby, you know." That stupid catchphrase she always seemed to end her sentences with. Or atleast she did when she was talking to him. He couldn't say he hated it. It was one of the many things that he loved about her. He had to stop thinking about that.

"Try taking things seriously for once." He said to her sternly. He could tell this had crushed her. He could see the smile fade from her face and his heart sank. He could see that she was holding back her tears. She wouldn't cry. She never did. He hated seeing her like this but he wouldn't show it. She was looking at the floor now. Her blonde hair completely covering her face. Her sideswept fringe hung limp in the air. All her energy just seemed to vanish, just like that. He went to comfort her but stopped himself quick enough for her not to notice. He couldn't confuse things anymore than he already had. He stood off the wall and began to walk off. If he stayed there any longer things would just get worse. He looked back at her over his shoulder but she was still looking at the floor. It was like she hadn't noticed him leave. He could see her shaking slightly. Turning back to the direction he was going, he walked off.

------------------------------------- end of flashback -------------------

"We'll have to search for her in the morning then cause it's getting late and she's not in the building." Ray said making Him come out of his daze. He looked up at the others, nodded and headed for his room. Once inside he sat on the edge of his bed. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the drumsticks that she had given to him. She had painted them black but had put white and pale blue patterns on them. He picked one up and examined the artwork. She had always been a great artist. That's why she was always closest to Gerard. That and the fact she was an fantastic singer. She could play instruments too. It was like she was great at everything. Except maybe love. He put the drumsticks down and sighed. This was going to be a long night.
Sign up to rate and review this story