Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Stop staring at him Jon!

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1019 words

0Unrated
“Was it Brendon?” Cassie asked as soon as I walked back to my suitcase. I shook my head yes and she got all giddy. God I love her! She’s so funny and quirky. I’d love to see Jon and her get married. She’d make a great cousin-in-law. Ha! I went back to my packing. But the memories of the clothes in the suitcase took hold of me again.

“This is such a cute restaurant.” I looked at the name of the shop. ‘Trunzo’s Pizzeria.’ I wonder if I’m related to the owner.”Hey do you think I know the owner?” I asked him.
“Lys you are the owner.” My mouth dropped. He can’t be serious.
“What?” I must have miss understood him.
“You-are-the-owner.” he repeated. “This is my gift to you.” Wow. This is too much. A pizza shop?
“Andy, you shouldn’t have.” I took a deep breath. “This is really amazing. Thank you so much, this is a surprise.”
“You like it?” I nodded. “I thought you would.” he smiled at me. But he definatley did not need to this. This tops the cake of presents he has given me.
“Andy I love it!” I gave him a big hug and kiss. “But how am I going to manage the store when I live in Chicago?”
Already taken care of milady. You’ll recive 80% of the profits.”
“No way!?”
“Yes way.” I shrieked. I’m going to be rich! Life couldn’t be better right now. I love my boyfriend, he is so wonderful to me. But I can’t help but feel a little guilty. He buys such extragavent presents and what do I buy him? Walmart clothes and cds. I’m not the best gift giver, but it comes from the heart. Recently he has been buying expensive gifts. First the ring, then the shoes, the bracelet, necklace, and earring set, now the resturant.
“What has gotten into you?” I asked him.
“Nothing. What do you mean?”’
“Well first the ring, then she shoes and -”
“I just love you so much.” he wrapped me in a hug.


My phone started ringing. I looked at the id. It was Jon. “Hey you!” I called to him.
“Hi, I got you two your tickets.”
“Cool.”
“Your plane will be leaving at 2.”
“Awesome! Thanks so much.”
“Not a problem.” I saw my screen blinking. God, how many breaks do they take?

Singin4luvin: hey love
GoldPassion2: hi sweets

“Who’s that?” asked Jon.
“What do you mean?”
“I hear you typing. So who are you talking to?”
“Brendon”
“Really?” he acted surprised. “I’m glad.”

GoldPassion2: I’m talking to Jon on the phone.
Singin4luvin: That’s cool

“Ok why did he just look at me?” Jon asked on the line. I bust out laughing. Cassie looked up at me through her mounds of clothes. She had a questioning look on her face.
“Because I told him I was talking to you on the phone.” I heard Cassie giggle.

Singin4luvin: Jon’s staring at me!
GoldPassion2: lol

“Stop staring at him!” I laughed into the phone. Good times!
“Lys you better tell him!” she called from across the room very loudly.
“Tell me what?” She knew Jon would hear her and I just glared at her. I didn’t want to tell him about Andy cheating on me just yet.
“I’ll tell you tomorrow.”
“Ok.” he replied hesitantly.
“You’ll love me if I tell you in person.” I laughed, even though this wasn’t a laughing matter. Then I heard someone shout in the background.
“Jon! Quit hogging her, she’s not talking to me!” that must be Brendon then I looked at the computer screen. I almost dropped the phone.

Singin4luvin: I got us tickets for Circ Du Soliel

Oh my. I’ve always wanted to see that show.

“Lys are you ok?” Jon asked. I forgot he was on the phone. Actually I forgot where I was for a moment. Everything in the world seemed to stop turning. Nothing could make me feel more happy and excited. One of my dreams has been accomplished.

Singin4luvin: If you don’t want to go I could take them back, I guess.
GoldPassion2: NO! no need!
GoldPassion2: I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve dreamed to see this show. Ever since we played one of the songs for marching band in high school.

“Yes I’m ok Jon.” I found my voice. “Brendon is taking me to Circ Du Soliel.”
“Really?” even Jon couldn’t believe it.
“Yes.” I nodded my head but not like he could see it.
“I’m so glad!” I let a little shriek. “Well I’ll let you continue talking to him. See you tomorrow around 4.”
“Bye Jon. Love you!”
“Love you too!” and we hung up. I directed my attention to the screen.

Singin4luvin: You really like it then?
GoldPassion2: like it? I LOVE it!
GoldPassion2: Thank you SO much
Singin4luvin: You’re welcome
Singin4luvin: I’m glad you like it - wait love it.
GoldPassion2: lol
Singin4luvin: I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.
GoldPassion2: neither can I!
GoldPassion2: what should I wear to the show?
Singin4luvin: Something fancy, I guess.
Singin4luvin: I’m going to wear a suit.
GoldPassion2: Ok, I think I have something
Singin4luvin: If not, we can always go shopping before the show on Saturday.
GoldPassion2: Ok. Wow thank you again.

He’s being so nice to me. I need to take him out on a date! We should go rollerblading or to an amusement park. I’ll talk to Jon when he gets on after practice.

Singin4luvin: your welcome
GoldPassion2: leave tomorrow night open.
Singin4luvin: I’m sorry I can’t

What? Grr!

GoldPassion2: oh ok.

Well there goes my plan. But curiosity took hold of me.

Goldpasion2: how come?
Singin4luvin: well…
Singin4luvin: I’ve gotta go!
GoldPassion2: ok
Singin4luvin auto response:
And it continues…
Band Practice
Cell it!
Sign up to rate and review this story