Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

A Friend from Back Home

by lyssaleigh 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1138 words

0Unrated
What no me?! First he likes then he doesn’t? What’s with men? I just don’t understand them. That makes me so aggravated.
In the middle of dinner, Andy’s phone started to ring.
“Excuse me.” he left the table and walked toward the entrance. But I heard bits and pieces of his side. “Baby, don’t cry…it won’t be long…no worries…sweetie shh…” That’s all I needed, was for him to cheat on me. I felt my life crashing down on me.
“Sorry Lys, that was just Carly.” oh it was his sister. No worries!
“Is everything alright?”
“She’s just having some car trouble. That’s all.” ok, I pushed the thought of him cheating out of my mind. We’ve been through so much together. He’s not going to throw it all away.


“Hey Lys you have any clothes to be washed for tomorrow?” I turned to face Cassie and just shrugged.
“I haven’t even begun to pack.”
“You’re thinking about Andy aren’t you?” I just nodded and silent tears rolled down my cheeks. “What about him?” she asked.
“About the last time I spent with him. These are the clothes I worn. I forgot they were in here.” I explained to her.
“Mental hug! I have too many clothes to get to you at this time.” I hugged her back.
“I just realized something.” she gave me a ‘what?’ look.
“He bought me expensive things to cover up his guilt.”
“Oh my.” she commented.
“First the jewelry set, then the pizza shop and the car.” I started to bawl. “I should have known that they were out of guilt not love.”
“Sweetie you had no idea. No one can tell.” she managed to pass the piles of clothes and hugged me. “As soon as we reach Vegas you’ll forget all about Andy.”
“I’ll try.” I wasn’t promising anything.
“Here I’ll get rid of these memories for you.” Cassie picked up the pile clothes that lingered in the suitcase. I noticed that my favorite pair of jeans that I had lost where amongst the articles of clothing.
“Hold on!” I called. She was halfway across the room by now. “I need the jeans.”
“I’m just going to wash them.”
“But they don’t need washed, they have just been sitting there for a couple months.”
“All the more to wash them dear” First she sounded like Mrs. Potts, now she sounded like the wolf from little red riding hood. I just bust out laughing, and Cassie realized how she said it and started to laugh soon. “I’ll be right back.” she went out to the laundry room. I went to my closet to search for some cute outfits.

After about 2 hours I was ready to go! I had over packed as usual with about 4 different outfits. I packed my toiletries only to leave out the ones I would need the next day. I even packed my carryon. It had a few stories as Brendon requested also a book that I started to read. That’s where I stuck my extra shoes I wanted to take also all my makeup - I had a fair amount of that! I stuck a couple of my favorite DVDs in there as well. I just I would just have to carry my books to class or shove them in my large purse. For now I would just need to pack my laptop.
“You ready?” Cassie called to me and threw my, now, cleans clothes at me.
“Yep.” I replied. “How about you?”
“I just gotta pack these clothes I washed. Then I’m good to go.” I laughed as she did the hand motion made famous my the Taco Bell commercials. Still these clothes reminded of the last night that I spent with Andy.

We cuddled and watched romantic movies such as the Notebook, on Saturday night. I was leaving the next day. And we didn’t know when the next time we would see each other will be. He had his arms wrapped around my torso as we laid on the couch. My head rested on his chest; I could hear his heartbeat. I felt so protected in his harm. With him by my side I could get through anything. He was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and more importantly my first love. I imagine us growing old together. I tilted my head up to look him in the eyes.
“Andy, I love you.”
“I love you too, babe.” was his reply then leaned down to kiss me passionately. We deepened the kiss. And I felt that this would be the night. He swiftly picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He softly set me down on the bed before closing at locking the door. Then he climbed on the bed and just tickled me.
“Stop please or I’m going to have to pee!” I screamed. Andy just kissed. One thing led to another and he asked me.
“Are you sure you’re ready?”
“Yes I am.” he took my innocence from me that night with such passion and love. This is were I could spend the rest of my life.
The blinking computer screen brought me back to reality. It was my best friend from back home.

HorseFAIRY1312: hey lys
GoldPassion2: hey yourself
HorseFAIRY1312: what’s up?
GoldPassion2: Andy broke up with me for good. You?
HorseFAIRY1312: aww I’m sorry to hear.
HorseFAIRY1312: Kevin broke up with me too.
GoldPassion2: aww
GoldPassion2: what happened?
HorseFAIRY1312: well he got drunk one night and he’s one night stand with a girl turned out to be more.
GoldPassion2: yea, I know the feeling
GoldPassion2: Andy cheated on me too
HorseFAIRY1312: Was it with one of your friends?
GoldPassion2: oh my…you mean?
HorseFAIRY1312: yep
GoldPassion2: wow
GoldPassion2: no I don’t know who it is yet, but it won’t be long till the media gets wind.
HorseFAIRY1312: true.
GoldPassion2: Well I’m headed to Vegas tomorrow to visit Jon. I’ll see if I can find someone for you.
HorseFAIRY1312: you can try, but I don’t think you’ll succeed
GoldPassion2: watch me
GoldPassion2: I already have a guy in mind.
HorseFAIRY1312: who?
GoldPassion2: He’s name is Ryan and he’s in Jon’s band.
HorseFAIRY1312: sounds cool so far.
GoldPassion2: He’s shy and quiet at first but after you know him he’s hysterical.
HorseFAIRY1312: cool
HorseFAIRY1312: thanks so much
GoldPassion2: your welcome
HorseFAIRY1312: Well, hey I gotta go get back to work…chat later and lemme know how things work out!
GoldPassion2: no I wont! Lol
GoldPassion2: chat later

No sooner did I end that conversation did Brendon’s im popped up.
Sign up to rate and review this story