Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

It's Dangerous Out There..

by fameislessthaninfamy 3 reviews

Read and see what's next.. :P This chapter is just filler, i'm trying to get to the important part!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 345 words

1Ambiance
[Sorry for the really shitty short chapter! The next one's longer i promise!]

"What's taking them so long?" Emily asked, pacing around the fireplace. She was fidgeting and jumped a little when Spencer walked in from one of the hallways. "Probably having sex out there.."
"I don't think it'd take them this long.." Ryan said, as Emily went for the door. "I'm gonna go check.." "I'm coming with you. It's dangerous out there at night," Ryan said, following her. They went around to the back of the shed and, upon the sight, Emily broke down crying and buried her head in Ryan's shoulder. "That bastard!" she sobbed. "He.. She... It's killing all my best friends!" Ryan looked over the bodies. They were intwined together, caught in the act. There were multiple chopmarks in their skin, and the same symbols from Trish's arms carved down their backs, the axe from the woodpile buried into the back of Brendon's head. Their faces were locked in looks of sheer horror, and were covered in gashes. Their necks were tied together with the same kind of rope as earlier, and were still freshly bloody. Ryan walked to the window of Jon's room and knocked, then told him to get Krystle and Spencer, and come outside. As they were getting around to the back, Emily was covering the bodies with a tarp.
"Guys," She said, sobbing and breathing difficultly, "We really need to get out of here. I don't care how..." "We need to calm down and think logically here," Krystle said, her voice unstable but assertive. "There must be something we can use in the cabin?" Ryan offered, trying to help.
"There's no point looking," Spencer muttered, but the others headed inside. Jon came out of a back room with a gas can. "There's some in here," he told them as they walked outside.

The gas can fell to the ground as they saw the scene outside.
Spencer, staring at the van as it slid into the nearby lake.


[even though it's short, please leave a comment! -Emily]
Sign up to rate and review this story