Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you (I promess)

Vampires will never hurt you (I promess)

by midnightlover 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 581 words

0Illiterate
“Hi my name is Kayla klassen I’m seventeen I have long brown hair and blue eyes.”Iwoke up to a horrible screaming noise coming from down stairs I got up and quietly walked down the stairs. I saw my mom who was tied up on the couch and my little brother. I was about to run over there till I saw them one had long black hair and was holding a gun the other one had short black hair and a lip ring who was also holding a gun.

”Where Is she” the man with long black hair asked. Mom gave no answer she was then punched across the face. I seen her eyes tear up and I felt so bad. I heard the front door open and a guy walked in. He had glasses on and his hair what short and brown.

”Gerard you...” I noticed he was looking right at me witched mad the guy with long hair turn. I quickly turned and bolted up the stairs to my room. I heard them coming up the stairs so I locked my door I graved my bage and throw some clothes into it. I opened my window but as I was about to crawl throw my door opened and the man with long black hair came bursting in. I jumped out on to the roof and ran to the edge I jumped to the closest thing which was the shed. I landed with a bang and rolled of my feet hurt so bade. But I hade to keep running I got up and ran to my back gate and opened it. I was about to run when I was tackled to the ground.

”Don’t scream or ill kill you right here. Now get up.” I listned to the guy and got up. I heard sirens and car tier screeched then a moment later a van pulled up in front of us I was pushed in to the van. I saw a man with big afro and a guy with blonde hair and a lip ring. A moment later the other two guys came running out of the house and into the van. Then the van took of with me in it. I felt a tear go down my cheek but I wiped in away before an of them could see it.

”Kayla that’s your name right.” I shook my head yes.

”My name is frank but you can call me Frankie.” I stared at him for a moment then turned and looked out the window.

”You no love it’s not nice to ignore people.” I turned to face the man with black hair.

”Don’t call me love and isn’t it illegal to kidnap people.”

”Yes but technically your not being kidnap because your parent couldn’t give me your older brother but since he died I thought I would take you instead.”

”Ass hole.” I muttered under my breath. As I turned I was slapped in the face.

”Don’t ever say that to me love.” I turned and a tear came and ran down my cheek.

”Hi Frankie,” I muttered again.

”Hi Kayla” how did these people keep hearing me. I heard some one chuckle I looked over my shoulder to see him with a smirk on his face. I turned back around and stared out the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story