Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What it's Like Bleeding On The Floor

Could I, Should I?

by lucky_number-13 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 519 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own My Chemical Romance and all of the members in the band.

Gerard’s P.O.V

I groggily opened my eyes as a wave of intense pain overwhelmed me. Was I dead? But more pain answered my question as I was brought back to reality. I can’t believe Anna and the guys did this. Made me live. I love Anna. I love her so much. I just don’t know anymore. My thoughts were interrupted as Anna and Frankie burst through the door. Followed by Ray and Bob. And Mikey.
Anna rushed to my side and put her hands around my face and kissed me not caring that there was some blood around my nose. Oh. I loved it when she kissed me. So warm. So soft. I knew that someone loved me. But was that enough?
“Gerard. I love you, please don’t do this again! I can’t lose you! You’re my everything!” Anna whispered and cried. I couldn’t bear to see her like this. All I managed to do was cry as well, even though that made my nose hurt like hell.
“I don’t- I-” I started.
“You don’t what Gee?” Anna asked, little tears building up in her angel eyes. Should I be doing this? I don’t know.
“I don’t know if I can live anymore.” I whispered causing the pain in my throat to pierce me. Suddenly, Mikey was at my side.
“Gerard? Gerard, I love you. You’re my big brother; we’ve been through practically everything together. If I knew that you wouldn’t be here the next day I would be the one jumping off that balcony.” Mikey stopped as he held back tears. “Gerard, don’t think that no-one loves you. Look around. In this room are 4 guys who love you and would do anything for you. There is also a person who I know you love. And I know loves you.” And with that he grasped my hand causing tears to rise to my eyes as well. Mikey, I love you too.
“Gerard how could I do this. How could I drive you to this?” Huh? What? What was Frank on about?
“Frank? Wh-” I was puzzled by him thinking this was his fault.
“I’m the one that called you a wimp and brought it all back. I shouldn’t have done this. I can’t lose you Gerard, you’re my best friend. You’re practically everything to me.” Frankie’s face screwed up and he cried violently. Why am I doing this? I felt the urge to hug him and hold him. But the piercing pain in my arms held me back.
“Frank I t-” I started but no more words would come out of my mouth. I felt my throat tighten and I clutched it as everything around me fuzzed and went greyscale. I could vaguely hear the cries of Anna and the guys asking what was wrong and screaming. Eventually everything went black and the screams echoed and faded to a silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story