Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Is this love?

I'm sorry

by road 2 reviews

Naruto rejected Hinata but what will Naruto do now?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 633 words - Complete

0Unrated
HEY HEY HEY HEY!Alright,its da moment you have all been waiting for.Hope you enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Naruto...are you okay"Hinata asked worried."Why are you so tired?"Hinata asked agian."Let...me...ask...you somthing,why do you care so much?"Naruto asked expcting a certian answer.Hinata smiled."I told you,it's because I love you"She said.Now Naruto smiled."Well...after I told you I did'nt love you,I could'nt stop thinking about you.Then Sakura told me something that made me realize something very important."Naruto said smiling.Hinata gasped.In an instant she already found out Sakura showed him the picture of her shrine."What is it,the thing you realized?"Hinata asked."Im sorry I treated you so bad".Naruto said.Hinata sighed."Lemmie guess...you wanted me to tell you I love you too,right?"Naruto asked.Hinata said nothing.Then there was an odd silence."Hehe...well I do love you!"Naruto said.Then Hinata did the best thing she knew when it came to being romantic with Naruto...she fainted.(Hehe)

Hinata woke up after in a hospital.Strange...I just fainted,I did'nt need to go to the hospital.She thought."You'r...a-awake"She heard a familiar voice next to her.Hinata looked and saw Naruto at her side."Naruto"?She asked worried at how he looked.Naruto's cloths were all dirty and his stomach groweled again and again.His eyes looked faint and was obviouse he had not gotten any sleep in a long time.She also noticed Sakura standing behind a wall but she looked just fine."What's going on"Hinata asked."For some odd reason,you'v been unconseouse for 2 weeks!Naruto has stayed here by your side for that long and has'nt slept once!He did'nt even leave to go get ramen for 5 minuts"Sakura said.Hinata gasped at all the things Naruto had done for her."I-I-I-Is that true"?Hinata asked.Naruto just smiled."Well,now that I'm awake...Naruto,go home and get some sleep and something to eat."Hinata said worried for Naruto's health.

"He can't"Sakura said."Why not?"Hinata asked.Sakura answered."Because he was here when he was sopossed to be paying for his house since he dos'nt necessarily own it yet. Witch means he's locked out of his house and has nowhere to stay".Hinata was shocked."Well where could he stay?"Hinata asked.Just then,Naruto wraised up a sutra with the word "Pride" on it."Whats this?"Hinata asked agian."Well I was kinda thinking since we both love each other,I could stay at your house to catch up on our relationship."Naruto gave a slight blush at his own statement."Naruto,we can't do that,my familly are masters of the byakugan,they will see you right away"Hinata said fully aware Naruto loved her.Then Naruto said,"When I fought Neji in the chunnin exam stadium,I figured out the secret of byakugan,this sutra will make me invisible in the byakugan's eye."Naruto said."But what if you get cought,I'll be band from the hyuga clan for sneeking someone of your class into the hyuga mannor."Hinata said.She had to admit she did want Naruto to be in her house,in her room,in her bed sleeping beside her.Not that she was having a perverted mind.Then Hinata thought of the situation,Naruto did'nt have a place to stay,and she knew plenty of hiding spots no one else knew about."Ok,fine.But just promise me you won't be obviouse to the regular eye.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well how do ya like that?Naruto lives Hinata,and now he is going to spend the night at her house!what will happen.rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story