Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Is this love?

Sneaking in

by road 0 reviews

Naruto realized his feelings for Hinata,and now that he got locked out of his own house,he and Hinata are planing to sneak him in the hyuga manor in secret!What will happen

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Neji - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey dudes!Alright small recap:Naruto realizes his feeling for Hinata and because of somthing that happened,(Chapter 3)he has to live with her in secret.hope you enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 weeks later...

"Hinata,are you sure your ok"?Neji asked."Yes Neji for the last time i'm ok"Hinata asked anoyed.Naruto had fallen off Hinata's bed during there make-out session but obviossly she could not let neji know that."Ohhh,really...then how come your neck is all wet"?Neji smiled knowing there was either going to be a funny explanation,or a bad exuse.Hinata also could'nt let neji know that Naruto was kissing and licking her neck.She searched her head for a big enough exuse."Neji that's enough!Stop pestering my daughter"A dark voice behind neji walked in the room."Yes lord Hiashi"Neji said as he walked out of the room."Hinata,neji is correct...for the past week you have acting strange,is something trobling you"?Hiashi asked.Hinata shook her head."alright,come along neji"Hiashi said as he walked out the door.Hinata sighed."Ok Naruto you can come out now"She wispered behind the bed.Naruto bounced on the bed and jumped on top of her."So...where were we."Naruto said in a playing voice.Hinata giggled."I think I remember."Hinata said as she leaned over and kissed Naruto passionatly.Neji was on the outside watching everything.But he could'nt see Naruto because of his sutra.So because of the movement,he wondered what she was doing.It looked like a cat jumping around in his eyes,for neji it was very confusing.Hinata on the other hand was quite enjoying herself.(I mean lets be honest, she was practically doing Naruto)Hinata was about to take off her shirt when she heard the footsteps of her father walking to her room."Naruto hide"Hinata said quietly.Naruto sneaked behind the bed just in time.Meanwhile on the outside Neji was watching the whole thing.(Remember,he can't see Naruto)"Hinata...what are you doing"?Hiashi asked.Hiashi was very concerned because her shirt was half way of her chest."Ummmm"Hinata said scrambeling her head for a good exuse when finally she got one."I'm haveing troble taking this shirt off because I want to change clothing."She said."Very well"He said and walked out.On his way out he saw neji looking into Hinata's room with the byakugan.Then Hiashi remembered Hinata was getting dressed.Neji felt a large bonk on his head.

"Owww,what did you do that for"?Neji asked."For spying on my daughter while she was getting dressed."Hiashi said hitting neji again."But don't you think somthing strange is going on?Hinata has been acting strange as of late"?Neji asked.Hiashi lost this argument.He had to admitt Hinata had been acting very strange.

"I have an idea"Neji said."What is it"?Hiashi asked trying not to sound interested."Lets meake a deal..."Neji said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dudes I'm terebly sorry if this was a short chapter.But on the other hand you might wonder what the deal is...tune in next time to find out!Please rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story