(#) GreenAngel 2008-02-23 12:09:20 PMYou've killed Hermione? Doc, you really are evil to the poor little characters in the Potterverse, you know? Still, loving your work.
Author's responseYou should be able to see which characters I was not happy with in the last two books -BEG-
(#) Clell65619 2008-02-23 12:37:48 PMHmm, any wagers on what the Parkinsons value more?
- So how are you going to cure Hermione? I don't believe for a minute that you'll allow her to die.
- Snape continues to be a slow learner, how many times are Harry's friends going to need to kick his butt before he learns to keep his mouth shut?
(#) mathiasgranger 2008-02-23 01:18:23 PMWell if this isn't justification to have Pansy executed, to create a horcrux for Hermione...than I don't know what is. I don't see the Parkinson's desiring to save their daughter in the face of losing their standing, she is after all an abject failure....
With Hermione having a horcrux, Harry will be sure to follow and create one of his own thus ensuring the brotherhood's ultimate goal is achieved of recruiting him.
Thanks for writing,
Author's responseDo you think it will be that easy? There's a reason why it's the 'brotherhood'
(#) Wonderbee31 2008-02-23 01:39:57 PMFor the head of the House of ambition and Cunning, Snape sure seems to be about as far from that as is possible at times. The thing is, unless Albus is ready and willing to back him over the life of Hermione, or anyone else, then this should be the end of him, I honestly can't see him living much longer after this. Pansy, she just reminds me of the soiled brat kid, a female version of Dudley, who seems to be unable to learn for any length of time. I'm sorry that she may have to die, but she seems that she will not go gently no matter what. Casn't wait for Hermione to wake up, and for Harry to talk with her, I'd hate to be Harry at that one moment.
Author's responseWell, Snape has a big mouth, but not any worse than usual. As for Pansy, well, we'll see what you think about her fate!
- Knowing Harry and company, Pansy might be better off if they just killed her. Good thing Jason had Harry holding onto Hermione or Pansy's life expectensy would have hit the negatives the second she entered the room. I wonder how long it will take her to spill all the details on her little plan? Well, she and her accomplices might find life in prison safer then being within range of Harry. Thanks for the chapter Dr T., and I hope that Harry and Hermione can work through this.
Author's responseVery good; that's information which will be useful to who uses it first
- Hopefully they'll pick her over their money, because then they can kidnap her, and have both. They'll have more than enough money to bribe their way out of trouble. Though portkeys mean that there'd be no evidence. Just magic a time-delayed portkey into her stomach and she'll quietly disappear in the middle of the night. Or get a house elf to go it, if there are problematic wards.
I love mathiasgranger's Horcrux idea, though. Immortality'd be boring for one without the other.
- Hmm. There are some interesting things here. Hera isn't easy to placate, but it can be done if you're ready to hit the myths.
Yes, i do expect you to find her a way out, just like everybody else. The Horcrux idea is brilliant, but only on the outside. The Brotherhood can reconstitute bodies. Some of them can trap souls, no doubt. I would go by the Mystical Ideopathic Magical Bloody Strange Healing Magic, but you're better.
The summary of the British bigotry was masterful, and i like the fact that most people prefer to slap Snape around, rather than curse him.
I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment.
(#) twilliams1797 2008-02-23 02:17:00 PMa very hard to take situation. now how to save her, AND prosecute the ones who passed the dagger to Pansy.. complicity, you know..Please hit Snape some more, in fact, when Hermione is back up..he is rather complicit in many schemes and situations.