(#) draregerreip 2008-02-24 03:52:24 PMOuch ... Hermione condemned to such a short life ? What about a Horcrux for her ? Isn't there a "sisterhood" somewhere? As usual, I'll faithfully wait for the next chapter wondering what's going to happen. (and i must say I love the Harry/Hermione/luna pairing. Hope we'll get there.)
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2008-02-24 07:31:57 PMNo miracle cure this time, that's for sure. As horrible as Hermione's new life expectancy is, it's another important step in cleansing the magical world from such evil and disturbing ideals. Hard to dislike the story for that. They'll still have some time together, at least.
Looking forward to more.
(#) Geovanni_Luciano 2008-02-24 07:48:42 PMOK this chapter was a bit rushed and reminded me of another story where Hermione was stabbed with a magical knife that had been embued with a killing curse stored in the hilt. I like it but at the same point you're almost manipulating Harry to become immortal, along with Hermione if only to save her life. The choices we make and all that bunk. I do hope that you update and continue this story through to the end of the series. It's alot better when you have it action based(not necessarily fighting but when it's the actions taking place in real time) rather than students lined up in a classroom environment hearing the usual historical perspective. :)
- I am looking forward to reading how you "cure" Hermione. Harry won't make it without her. This is a great story. Draco needs to be discovered in his duplicity. The Malfoys need to suffer in this. How long will Pansy cover for Draco? Both families will be in trouble. Impatiently waiting for more,
- Pure evil Doc! Great story though. The suspense and tension is awesome. However, surely there is some way to get out of the curse...perhaps an immortal priestess to Hera in five or ten years after draining Pansy doesn't work anymore? Leaving Harry available to join the Brotherhood so they could be together of course. BTW taking away Harry's future babies was just cold--give them back somehow or we will start finding ways to hex you. (You know your story is good when you get threats!) ^_^
- Awesome story! I just discovered it this morning and read the whole thing straight through! Please write more, I can't wait to read the rest of this story! And to think, this is still only 3rd year, I certainly hope you follow through with the rest of the series timeline! I have noticed that, in general, the fanfics are better than the original. This story is certainly no exception!
Thank you, and I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next and all future installments!
- Since I have no sympathy for Pansy and feel that one is responsible for their actions at least by 12, she should be executed. When they find out that she volunteered and planned the attack, only the truly senile (Dumbasadoor) and bigoted (Snivellus) would try to defend her
Now, one needs to ask if there is any way to save Herms and take down Moldie--ideally would be giving Hera Moldie's soul and body in exchange for Herms'.
- I like that Harry was able to help and heal Hermione, but what does it mean to claim her?? Poor Harry and Hermione, they’ll never be able to have children. :_( And Hermione will only live for twenty-five year, if they can get Pansy's blood in her, if they don’t she’s got five and half to seven year. :_(