Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Poor Rachel

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

Aw... what hasn't happened to her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 229 words

0Unrated
Five hours later, Rachel was asleep. Gerard sat with her in her bunk for hours, whispering words of comfort, until she finally fell sound asleep. Gerard carefully left her bunk and sat down at the table where everyone was waiting.

"So what happened?" Bob asked.

"Someone put a gun to her head and tried to kidnap her," Gerard said, still in shock. "Rachel said that he kidnapped her a few years ago and swore that he'd come back."

"What are we gonna do?" Mikey asked.

Gerard shook his head. "I don't know. We have to be more careful. People can track her easily now that she's with us," he said.

"Are we gonna call the police?" Ray asked.

"I don't think so," Gerard said. "Rachel said her mom wouldn't let her go to court against him the first time, so we're just gonna have to make sure the bastard doesn't come near her again. Besides, I think the whole thing will be too emotional for Rachel right now, with all the things that happened today."

Ray nodded. "Poor Rachel."

"We're gonna have to be really careful from now on with her," Frank said. "So this doesn't happen again."

"Yeah," Gerard said, nodding. All he could do was wonder what dramatic event would happen next.




yeah... sorry its really short... disappointing i know. sry! I'll make the next one better!
Sign up to rate and review this story