Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > what would happen if...

what would happen if...

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

what would happen if all the manga charcters from your favorite manga came out and asked you for help? well this happened to Chantil. read and find out more...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-28 - 568 words

-1Illiterate
Chantil was reading the Naruto book as usual and then ran into a wall.
ouch!
lack of watching out huh chantil? erica, her best bud, laughed hard.
gee thankx for helping me, what a bud you are. chantil glowered for a moment then looked around the hall. it was utterly quiet. she looked at her watch. it was 4:00 pm. she would have to go in an hour.
I know what your thinking, i wanna come to your house and spend the night! erica gave Chantil the eyes that she could not resist.
Only if you promis to watch Naruto with me! chantil said.
done and shake. erica and chantil spun around and did their hand shake finishing with the spit in the hand touch.
okay now all we have to do is go home and pick up some cloths. erica said. like chantil she enjoyed watching and reading the books Naruto but unlike chantil did not watch the shows or read the books 24/7. chantil was completely and utterly stuck into naruto. she hardly took her eyes out of the books. unless it was class time or if erica wanted to go to the river.
chantil remembered when she and erica took a quiz online to see which character she would most likely be or would most likly get along with. chantil ended up being sakura and getting along with Kakashi. Erica ended up being Tenten and getting along with anyone.she kinda complained about this. chantil chuckled. she caught erica's attintion and erica looked sideways at her.


that night chantil looked aorund the room. it was almost 10 which ment Naruto would come on soon. out side was a lightnang and thunder storm. tonight would be a new episode. she seen the previews and they said they were going to cast some spell to search for Sasuke. this was going to be intresting. she grew exited and sat down.
lets see, pop, popcorn, chips, ice cream, cheese sticks, bbq wings and legs, chicken nuggets and pizza. oh yea, cookies and cupcakes. yep i think were set. she told erica when she walked in the door. she sat down next to chantil and blinked.
oh you mean for the show. of corese were set. did i miss anything? chantil chuckled.
no rubber flubber booty. nothing-oh here it is.
the theme song just began and erica and chantil began singing it. when it ended the tv first showed kakashi gathering the ingrediants and then walking to Sakura and Naruto.
well, here goes nothing. naruto said. they mumered the spell several times. suddently lightnang touched the house and the power went out. erica and chantil hugged each other and screamed.
god darn it! that must of been the wrong one! they heard a voice say. it was very familiar.
wh-who are you! chantil called.
Sakura was that you?
no nar-uto. you cast the wrong spell you dufis! the girls heared something hit something else. chantil got a flashlite and tuned it on. she pointed it twords the voices.
ouaaa! the light it burns!!! chantil's mouth dropped. it was Naruto Uzamaki. she looked around and on her bed sat Sakura Hurano. she leaned next to Erica.
well thats naruto and thats Sakura then wheres-
Excuse us, can you show us the way out we really dont mean to bust into your house. Chantil looked up and behind the two girls stood kakashi hatake.
Sign up to rate and review this story